Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Tera Ryzen - last client rev Na!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it have been a year and no progress and none released, this thread should be closed.

No progress? and yet the first post was updated and since there are many new things I'm not just stop I'm not posted info and between two I had a break I had to propose if people wanted to help send me a message and on discord most people was waiting for her like vultures around a piece of meat.

And everyone damn me if I could share but the sources are private and I do not share in project unfinished or really playable almost thoroughly and I prefer to offer people the posibility to play on a private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wankers14
Build a better classic server before upgrading to level 65 patch, if it is released, it will be much more popular than the latest versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already made before the release of the classic a copy of my emu and I spent in classic I have both a version 27 (classic) and a 79.06

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the benefit of helping you if you are a greedy person? Even in terms of information?
It is not profitable for you to help others, but it is not profitable for others to help you.
3 people are involved in our project Classic Server Tera.
1 person from France - A very important person in the project:laugh:
1 person from Ukraine
1 person from Russia

wankers14 - [DEV] Tera Ryzen - last client rev Na!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if people wanted to help send me a message and on discord most people was waiting for her like vultures around a piece of meat.

This is so complicated, you delete discord channels with all my efforts, no communication, just sad move. Did i bother you too?

P8vWJO4 - [DEV] Tera Ryzen - last client rev Na!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyway, i'm trying to be friendly and willing to help. But looks like you have some unspoken issues.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
What is the benefit of helping you if you are a greedy person? Even in terms of information?
It is not profitable for you to help others, but it is not profitable for others to help you.
3 people are involved in our project Classic Server Tera.
1 person from France - A very important person in the project:laugh:
1 person from Ukraine
1 person from Russia

Nice project :thumbup1:

Back