Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA NA - Automated DataCenter Key & IV Dumper

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
iXEjgd3 - TERA NA - Automated DataCenter Key & IV Dumper - RaGEZONE Forums

I felt like contributing to the community so I developed this little tool :D

It will be automatically updated, after each Tera patch, so hopefully I won't be updating it often, or at least I hope, it's just the first version, so I don't know how it's going to behave with the upcoming patches, let's see!

No dependencies whatsoever! Made with C++ :thumbup1:

Download Link:

Just execute and boom! you're ready to unpack your DataCenter.

Notes:
[+] Only tested and proved to work on TERA NA, Untested and Unknown results for other clients.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice job friend ^^

Ty! Np :D
P5ylo release the same but for all tera version not only na if I am not wrong its working by injection so whatever you did its simply tool

Thanks for mentioning, I guess I will have to make space for another 40GB for tera RU and check how it does it with it :D thanks for bringing it up to my attention!

Good post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thank you!

Well there is not much of an explanation from this simple tool, just launch and it will scan the game for Key and IV, these are required for unpacking the DataCenter located at, <Game Install Directory>\Client\S1Game\S1Data, then you can use, one of P5yl0 tools to unpack the DataCenter itself, or just use OPENSSL with enc parameter as aes-128-cfb, and few more parameters, don't worry for now, all you need to know this tool only works for getting Key & IV, I will be working on this later on to do it all automatically as well the unpacking and scanning.

Back