Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera NA - DataCenter Complete Full -XML- Unpacked Files - Rev[48.04.02]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mega Download Link:

Same deal as with previous released..

Here's what you'll find inside:
> Skill Data (Id, Name, Default Parameters & Values)
> Items Data (Names, Default Parameters & Values)
> World Data (Continent Names, Ids, Default Parameters & Values)
and many more stuff needed for a server

Enjoy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice. Can we expect a new one after tomorrow patch in NA?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, but I can't support this anymore as I deleted Tera from my PC and I'm not playing the game anymore, and have other plans at the moment.

Maybe in some moment ahead I will get back to it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can some one upload the tera file 'DataCenter_Final_USA.dat' because i satrt playing and the game crashes whith the error ffff:ffff and that file will eliminate the error i think so plz mates..........

can some one upload the tera file 'DataCenter_Final_USA.dat' because i satrt playing and the game crashes whith the error ffff:ffff and that file will eliminate the error i think so plz mates..........

can you upload the tera file 'DataCenter_Final_USA.dat' because i satrt playing and the game crashes whith the error ffff:ffff and that file will eliminate the error i think so plz mate..........

Back