Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA TAIWAN Launcher ^^

Reaction score
Where can I download it?TY!

I just re-uploaded the TW Launcher files to mega, for the download link look in the first post!
i dont really support the TW client, and i havent followed the updates since a while, so im not sure if they are working anymore...

Other Files for (EU/NA, Launcher, Tools)
I will update in near time to my website again...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just re-uploaded the TW Launcher files to mega, for the download link look in the first post!
i dont really support the TW client, and i havent followed the updates since a while, so im not sure if they are working anymore...

Other Files for (EU/NA, Launcher, Tools)
I will update in near time to my website again...
Thank you!My English is so bad...But I really want to play TERA Private server...I hope you can do it。:thumbup1:がんばれ!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, P5yl0. Thank you very much for making TERA TAIWAN Launcher. I am using TW client 60+ version nowBut there was a GameGuard (380) error after boot probably because the 2017 client GameGuard has not been updatedIs there any solutionIf possible, I hope you can send me the TW client you are using nowThank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If there is a good man to share the Taiwan version: LIVE 52.03 # 6 - TW clientThank you very much

Back