Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tera on java last client rev

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No i mean Game.exe in Tera root dir.

Follow my instruction and all should work

Angelis.

does not work, i redownload Game.Angelis.exe and edit ip to my server, if list.fr i change to list.en, game crash each time i launch.
i mean crash after enter username, password and en for language.

i am using Tera EU Gameforge client, updated 06 April 2014.

no ppl use english language launcher on this thread? are you guys all know how to read france ? wow!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the url you put in the launcher ?
Does the file "list.en" really exists on your server ? If not you will not be able to launch game !

There is a thread about modification of client, just read it.
If my client doesn't work for you, use the one provided in the thread.

Angelis.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what i change:
ip to 127.0.0.1
list.fr to list.en on game.angelis.exe (only change 1 time not many time)

list.fr on web folder (tera/launcher/realm/list.fr) to list.en and inside the file <language>fr</language> to <language>en</language>

yes i got list.en on my server

can you login with english language on your client? if you can, would u mind share your game.exe?

other thread you mean is old version using 1725 client.
I have 1725 tera emulator from others release, i know how to change ip and server list on game.exe
but your game.exe that is Game.Angelis.exe cannot run en files or cannot read list.en files, i dont know why.

Until now i can login with france language but i cannot read france. it is frustating!
i try many times edit the game.exe but it just dont read en files! damn!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will make a Game.exe for you tonigh.
I never tryed to login with eng lang yet.

Angelis.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys.
That take me some time to understand how this work.

In fact the url you specify in the client (list.fr/list.uk) is very important and define your game language.
So i make 2 exe (one for en and one for fr), changed the launcher to be able to launch the game with one of them.

Updated first post (the link sendspace contains the 3 new files). Just extract in tera root folder and your are done.
Btw i updated server list to have a localhost = 127.0.0.1. That means you just have to download, start your server and try.

Have fun !

Angelis.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok guys.
That take me some time to understand how this work.

In fact the url you specify in the client (list.fr/list.uk) is very important and define your game language.
So i make 2 exe (one for en and one for fr), changed the launcher to be able to launch the game with one of them.

Updated first post (the link sendspace contains the 3 new files). Just extract in tera root folder and your are done.
Btw i updated server list to have a localhost = 127.0.0.1. That means you just have to download, start your server and try.

I noticed that gameforge has made an update today. That means if you updated you will not be able to join ...
I have some work to do on this to make it work with latest (1 day or 2 maybe)

Anyway, have fun !

Angelis.

thanks, finally can log in the game with english language, attack and skill still not working?
hope some body figured out how to make it work.

Angelis, are u live in france?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i live in france :)
Actually not all is working (attack and skill are part of those that isn't done yet)
In fact you've got the skill bar that my character has on retail :)

Glad to see that it's finally working :)

Angelis.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have set my account to be GM.
how to use GM Command?
i try !, ~!, /, &, --, and none working.

Angelis, can you do a favor for me? i use hide ip for download tera client from tera gameforge, but i cannot activated my account because i live i asia.
So can you u register an tera europe gameforge account and activated for me? i just want to try this game so bad!, i love this game, i watched many video on youtube before this.

So if u can help me, created an account an activated for me, just use any username and password u like, and pm me after u done.
i will appreciate it :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GM command trigger is by default "$", but you must have access to activate command (just do a $promote [characterName] and you will have access).
You can customize the trigger in the tera.game.admin.properties files.

I can create you an account on tera europe, but i will need an email for activation.

Angelis.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job!
When do you think we will have a version good enough to start making a true PServer out of?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GM command trigger is by default "$", but you must have access to activate command (just do a $promote [characterName] and you will have access).
You can customize the trigger in the tera.game.admin.properties files.

I can create you an account on tera europe, but i will need an email for activation.

Angelis.

i will pm you my email.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job!
When do you think we will have a version good enough to start making a true PServer out of?
@Splendid1
If you mean a full playable version, it will take some weeks (some months ?)
Actually there is only basics. It's not really hard, coz i can use tera c# emu as source of knowledge (size of packets, implementation ...) but i prefer to do things in the java way.

Anyway if you notice bugs about what should work (lookf first post), feel free to post here :)
Thanks

i will pm you my email.
@cintapw

Actually i am at work. You must wait until i come home :).
BTW your version doesn't work with the server version ?
Your client won't launch or when you try to connect you are stuck on server selection page ?

Angelis.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Splendid1
If you mean a full playable version, it will take some weeks (some months ?)
Actually there is only basics. It's not really hard, coz i can use tera c# emu as source of knowledge (size of packets, implementation ...) but i prefer to do things in the java way.

Anyway if you notice bugs about what should work (lookf first post), feel free to post here :)
Thanks

@cintapw

Actually i am at work. You must wait until i come home :).
BTW your version doesn't work with the server version ?
Your client won't launch or when you try to connect you are stuck on server selection page ?

Angelis.

my client version can work fine on your server version, but hoping soon can able to attack, use skill and spawn monster, that is most important.

i cannot play tera official game forge server because i cannot active account, i live in asia. That's why i need some one to activated an account for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the english fix Angelis, unfortunately i cant test it yet because i updated the client >.< but i trust it works :)
Edit: Actually it worked with updated client, just tested :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i've tested yesterday and hopefully they didn't changed the opcodes :).

Angelis.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my client version can work fine on your server version, but hoping soon can able to attack, use skill and spawn monster, that is most important.

i cannot play tera official game forge server because i cannot active account, i live in asia. That's why i need some one to activated an account for me.

use hotspot shield! believe me ive tried. ;) right now im downloading its client coz' i have deleted my old one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
use hotspot shield! believe me ive tried. ;) right now im downloading its client coz' i have deleted my old one.

yes, i can use hotspot shield for download the client, but when i activated the account on email, they block my account and activation failed event using hotspotshield

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cintapw can you send me again your login & password plz ? I made a mistake with my mailbox :( Sorry

Back