Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tera Live Packet Sniffer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, What do you mean about "the beginning of that function".

Can you show me in this screen

GoneUp - [Release] Tera Live Packet Sniffer - RaGEZONE Forums

Why do it manually? P5yl0 made a tool that extracts the opcodes without any manual address searching.
0x90 I added the opcodes that you released here at the forum to my github archive. I hope that's okay ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do it manually? P5yl0 made a tool that extracts the opcodes without any manual address searching.

I think he was trying to find the base address of the function to make the DLL work :D

0x90 I added the opcodes that you released here at the forum to my github archive. I hope that's okay ^^

Yup! no problem is always a pleasure to work for the community and hope what I did is useful :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey. I was sniffing packets before last maintenance and lets say all packets had n1,n2,n3..sizes
after the maint. n1- 2, n2 -1 , n3- 2... .
Why? and this is not the first time i encounter this problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey. I was sniffing packets before last maintenance and lets say all packets had n1,n2,n3..sizes
after the maint. n1- 2, n2 -1 , n3- 2... .
Why? and this is not the first time i encounter this problem.

Sounds strange. Is the data still intact and just the label is wrong? What do you mean with maintenance. The weekly downtime or a client update? In case of a update the packets were maybe changed, that could explain different lengths.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PacketSniffer v8 - current version?
Where Works at ru, eu, usa?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Am I correct in thinking that this program can be used for manipulation of packets to the Tera servers?

Or is this purely for monitoring packets going back and forth?

I have it installed & working correctly so that I can monitor the packets in the sniffer, however am unable to experience any in-game changes (i.e. increased server inputs such as rapid fire on an archer firing faster).

Please advise. My lord. This is one intense thread.

You guys are an amazing team!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, the packet sniffer can only show packet sended by the client and received by the server (and save them).
You can't edit packet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your tool loads and everything but it isn't giving me any output.

Nvm, your server list is outdated.

Last edited:
Back