Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tera-Shock Java-Server | Rev. 218413

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
some one can help me to reupload the link was dead "https://yadi.sk/d/CgJOSfaWg5ZWS"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone please reupload the bat and client files please, the links are both dead.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Tera Server Java (v218413) teraonline.org

Here latest from bitbucket,
You dont happen to have the files on yandisk and the fix do you, looked around everywhere and cant find the DB or the files from yandisk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need help with client update.
I have the pack of gda123123 but i can't find an old version of tera client.
Who can share a new link of client please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help with client update.
I have the pack of gda123123 but i can't find an old version of tera client.
Who can share a new link of client please?
Try this link https://mega.nz/#!J1lT2bqI!esmu-ueFY3tpvR4REDmwAWX1jHCB8N1UgF-BHzkj7Qg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ready Server + Database (rev.218413):

Link is dead and all links for this server + database are dead.. :(

Can you please reupload this server pack + database

Thx a lot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ready Server + Database (rev.218413):

Link is dead and all links for this server + database are dead.. :(

Can you please reupload this server pack + database

Thx a lot

Link for the client : https://mega.nz/#!J1lT2bqI!esmu-ueFY3tpvR4REDmwAWX1jHCB8N1UgF-BHzkj7Qg (19.20Go, 1 link, enjoy :D)
I'll upload the server asap
EDIT : Server https://mega.nz/#!Vl9A2TiI!iSq6ynlUVZLEWtFTEjNXrORa6_lempQ9MTq3OyOUMmA

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the server there is no bat file to start
Everything is in "out/artifact/Tera_Server_jar" (with .jar, .bat and server files)

You also need to edit the "config/database.xml" and "config/server.xml" to match your database & serverlist

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been trying to setup my server on a dedicated Debian server. I used Luciole server which runs but the problem is that when I start a game the characters do not start with any items not even a weapon. I have tried using different client and I still get the same problem. So my conclusion is that it is the server files that are wrong. I tried using the original server release but I do not know how to compile this on my server. I am not at all a Java programer.
If anyone could help me or show me how to install a Tera server on a Debian machine, I would be greatfull. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server still works (last re-upload) but the client is not working again, someone can fix it ?

the client I mean: BAT file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is proving to be the most difficult server I've set up , Given every game is different but poking around everything seems to be unorganized that's most likely me though , But I'd like to actually see this pick up again I'm going to attempt to set up a test server so I'll have something to do at least . I know this thread is old and all the links are pretty much dead so It'll prove to be a little challenging not knowing what goes where .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reuploaded the shock client from torrent to mega:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, why is everyone using this shock client?

There's another client that contains all the server files and admin tools. It's not the latest, but that can be fixed with the latest files from the official client and some patching...

Check my msg to see where it is at. I have posted it underneath another thread.

Back