Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tera-Shock Java-Server | Rev. 218413

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a joy to see projects such as this one live on and possibly even live longer than the original game. I am not mocking you - great job :).

Do you happen to know if it's actually alright to post server developments or forms thereof on github? I am asking, because I am currently working on doing the best I can with what little time I have for Black Desert Online (I would have preferred ArcheAge, but couldn't find anything about it on RZ).

TERA was my second favorite and I remember enjoying it a lot back in the days. Good job and good luck!

Reaction score
I have the latest Tera compiled ( ) with the programs to run and would like share but I can not upload the Client.
If someone shares the Client, this would be nice:eek:tt:

Credits for all who dedicated by this wonderful Emu:thumbup:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have the latest Tera compiled ( ) with the programs to run and would like share but I can not upload the Client.
If someone shares the Client, this would be nice:eek:tt:

Credits for all who dedicated by this wonderful Emu:thumbup:
i have this source.. DG's not programed :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I need you to provide the server on the main page, they removed it from where it was and I can not download it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link for the client : https://mega.nz/#!J1lT2bqI!esmu-ueFY3tpvR4REDmwAWX1jHCB8N1UgF-BHzkj7Qg (19.20Go, 1 link, enjoy :D)
I'll upload the server asap
EDIT : Server https://mega.nz/#!Vl9A2TiI!iSq6ynlUVZLEWtFTEjNXrORa6_lempQ9MTq3OyOUMmA
Working links for server and client.Upl. by Luciole.

Back