Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tera shock Port To Na Latest

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Tera shock Port To Na Latest By Evestu

add Reaper Skills learn
Add Gunner Skills learn
i need someone who can explain me those doc
i will keep update this doc when there will be changed
its be nice to get some help here

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can help with you translating datacenters xml to gamedata. Also using teradatabase we can go foward faster(those guys have done a lot of work for us xD). Where I still have a lot of doubts is on skills...I still dont know how to get monsters animations working in tera shock...
i need someone who can explain me those doc
i will keep update this doc when there will be changed
its be nice to get some help here
I will try to explain how those configs works. I will go line by line.
Code:
<skill id="67118964" class="5" name="Arrow I" levels="1">
Skill ID is a number that represent(for the server) just a number who indentify the object. The server get that number and send it to the client as the animation ID. If you search in monsters skills, beside the skill id you will see other value named "iconId". The iconId is the real number which server sends to client but if it is not defined, it sends the id.
class is the class number. It can be found in teradatabase.
name...well...name xD
levels is refer to the number of charges the power have. In this case it is set to 1 because the skill is just click 'nd throw(xD) But if you see charged arrow or another skill which have more than one hit, this numer will be higer
Code:
<set name="targetType" value="TARGET_ONE" />
The targetType is a enum defined en the server core. To see what it could do its better to look on the source.
Code:
<set name="range" value="470"/>
<set name="power" value="16" />
Those values are what it's written.
Code:
<set name="skillType" value="SINGLE_SHOT" />
<set name="operateType" value="ACTIVE" />
Those are another two enums defined in server source.
Code:
<set name="speed" value="1200" />
This is the speed of the projectile(i thing...there is a time from the last time i worked with skills...the other guys who works with me should know more about this)
Code:
<set name="speedOffset" value="-600" />
I can't say a thing about this...I will look into the source.
Code:
<set name="hitTime" value="1000" />
I can't say a thing about this...I will look into the source. Later edit the post. Right now i'm in my lap and i cant check into the core.
Code:
<set name="reuseDelay" value="1000" />
Basically the cooldown of the skill.
Code:
<set name="delay" value="400" />
delay is the time the player need to execute the skill.
Code:
<set name="rangeType" value="RANGE_SKILL" />
Another enum defined.... and i cant say what it does...i should look over.
Code:
<set name="owerturnMod" value="0.01" />
<set name="correctableTarget" value="true" />
This two last values I am not very sure about what it does. owerturn is something related to monsters...I thing is the aggro or something like that.
correctableTarget I cant say right now. I should look into the core to see whats happening with this value.
Code:
<set name="implemented" value="true" />
This value just define if you can use the skill in game or not.
Code:
<cond>
<using weapon="BOW" msg="Используется только с луком."/>
</cond>
This is the condition needed to use the skill. Here you can put all the conds you need...if one of them isnt met the skill cannot be used.
Code:
</skill>
End of xml tag.

Forgive me for those aspects which i left without explanation. Later at home i will complete it. :) Maybe there are others aspects i did not mention but if you need help with specific ones just tell me. I took the first archer skill to give you some basic explain. Also tell me if you need more info about those enums i mentioned before.
P.S: My english isnt good, eh? hahahaha

Last edited:
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

I can help with you translating datacenters xml to gamedata. Also using teradatabase we can go foward faster(those guys have done a lot of work for us xD). Where I still have a lot of doubts is on skills...I still dont know how to get monsters animations working in tera shock...

I will try to explain how those configs works. I will go line by line.
Code:
<skill id="67118964" class="5" name="Arrow I" levels="1">
Skill ID is a number that represent(for the server) just a number who indentify the object. The server get that number and send it to the client as the animation ID. If you search in monsters skills, beside the skill id you will see other value named "iconId". The iconId is the real number which server sends to client but if it is not defined, it sends the id.
class is the class number. It can be found in teradatabase.
name...well...name xD
levels is refer to the number of charges the power have. In this case it is set to 1 because the skill is just click 'nd throw(xD) But if you see charged arrow or another skill which have more than one hit, this numer will be higer
Code:
<set name="targetType" value="TARGET_ONE" />
The targetType is a enum defined en the server core. To see what it could do its better to look on the source.
Code:
<set name="range" value="470"/>
<set name="power" value="16" />
Those values are what it's written.
Code:
<set name="skillType" value="SINGLE_SHOT" />
<set name="operateType" value="ACTIVE" />
Those are another two enums defined in server source.
Code:
<set name="speed" value="1200" />
This is the speed of the projectile(i thing...there is a time from the last time i worked with skills...the other guys who works with me should know more about this)
Code:
<set name="speedOffset" value="-600" />
I can't say a thing about this...I will look into the source.
Code:
<set name="hitTime" value="1000" />
I can't say a thing about this...I will look into the source. Later edit the post. Right now i'm in my lap and i cant check into the core.
Code:
<set name="reuseDelay" value="1000" />
Basically the cooldown of the skill.
Code:
<set name="delay" value="400" />
delay is the time the player need to execute the skill.
Code:
<set name="rangeType" value="RANGE_SKILL" />
Another enum defined.... and i cant say what it does...i should look over.
Code:
<set name="owerturnMod" value="0.01" />
<set name="correctableTarget" value="true" />
This two last values I am not very sure about what it does. owerturn is something related to monsters...I thing is the aggro or something like that.
correctableTarget I cant say right now. I should look into the core to see whats happening with this value.
Code:
<set name="implemented" value="true" />
This value just define if you can use the skill in game or not.
Code:
<cond>
<using weapon="BOW" msg="Используется только с луком."/>
</cond>
This is the condition needed to use the skill. Here you can put all the conds you need...if one of them isnt met the skill cannot be used.
Code:
</skill>
End of xml tag.

Forgive me for those aspects which i left without explanation. Later at home i will complete it. :) Maybe there are others aspects i did not mention but if you need help with specific ones just tell me. I took the first archer skill to give you some basic explain. Also tell me if you need more info about those enums i mentioned before.
P.S: My english isnt good, eh? hahahaha
thank you for the assist i really appreciate it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@evestu
how you unpack the datacenter i tried like few week ago

I made tools to unpack it. but i am not releasing them for now as there are still at alpha version.
And i am still working with data for now.

The Xml files have all the info you need for now to use for server testing.

Mounts Data Example:
Code:
* Data             
* 1 Vehicle id
* Bay Gelding Name
* 111111 Skill Id
* 240 Vehicle Speed

Code:
* <Item id="20" name="skill_book1" coolTime="0" category="skillbook" level="11" icon="Icon_Items.SkillBook_Rider1_Tex" rank="0" maxStack="1" rareGrade="0" requiredEquipmentType="NO_COMBAT" combatItemType="SKILLBOOK" requiredLevel="11" equipSound="InterfaceSound.Equip_ItemCUE.Equip_BookCue" usedSound="InterfaceSound.UseItem.UseItemCue" artisanable="False" boundType="None" buyPrice="200000" changeColorEnable="False" changeLook="False" coolTimeGroup="0" destroyable="True" dismantlable="False" dropSilhouette="DropItem.SM.Item_Drop_Chest_SM" dropSound="InterfaceSound.Drop_ItemCUE.Drop_ChestBoxCue" enchantEnable="False" extractLook="False" guildWarehouseStorable="False" linkCrestId="0" linkCustomizingId="0" linkEquipmentId="0" linkLookInfoId="0" linkPetAdultId="0" linkPetOrbId="0" linkSkillId="111111" masterpieceRate="0" obtainable="True" sellPrice="20000" slotLimit="0" sortingNumber="0" storeSellable="False" tradable="False" unidentifiedItemGrade="0" useOnlyTerritory="False" warehouseStorable="True" />

* (Item From ItemData.xml)

Code:
* <String id="20" toolTip="Use this manual to learn how to summon a Brown Horse with a movement speed of 240." string="Riding Skill: Bay Gelding" />

* (Item Text From StrSheet_Item.xml)

Code:
* <Vehicle id="1" scale="1.2" size="medium" shapeId="700020" spawnEffectId="50442" speed="240" basicActionId="7000200" saddle="saddle" animTypeName="R01" mountAngle="0" mountDistance="0" mountZ="0" riderSpawnEffectId="9010" />
* <RaceOverride scale="0.95" gender="male" race="human" mountAngle="0" mountDistance="0" mountZ="0" />
* <RaceOverride scale="0.95" gender="female" race="human" mountAngle="0" mountDistance="0" mountZ="0" />
* <RaceOverride scale="0.95" gender="male" race="highelf" mountAngle="0" mountDistance="0" mountZ="0" />
* <RaceOverride scale="0.95" gender="male" race="popori" mountAngle="0" mountDistance="0" mountZ="0" />
* <RaceOverride scale="0.95" gender="female" race="highelf" mountAngle="0" mountDistance="0" mountZ="0" />
* <RaceOverride scale="0.95" gender="male" race="castanic" mountAngle="0" mountDistance="0" mountZ="0" />
* <RaceOverride scale="0.95" gender="female" race="aman" mountAngle="0" mountDistance="0" mountZ="0" />
* <RaceOverride scale="0.9" gender="female" race="castanic" mountAngle="0" mountDistance="0" mountZ="0" />
* <RaceOverride scale="0.85" gender="female" race="popori" mountAngle="0" mountDistance="0" mountZ="0" />

* (Vehicle Data From VehicleData.xml)

Code:
* <VehicleSkill skillId="111111" vehicleId="1" />

* (Vehicle Skill Data From VehicleSkillData.xml)

cheers evestu

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

If i may ask why use NA version is it more updated then EU version or outdated?
Does it have more features? If NA is better i will help with project.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I'm using the latest version of the client America

Noticed a problem with the compiled version, if you want to get into the game, compile the project themselves

[VIP] Member
Reaction score

If i may ask why use NA version is it more updated then EU version or outdated?
Does it have more features? If NA is better i will help with project.
actually what he did he changed the opcode from oldest version to latest na version as you know na version have great features
and he fixed few thing but the emulator need lot of work now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Inventory someone opened or need to be corrected?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

actually what he did he changed the opcode from oldest version to latest na version as you know na version have great features
and he fixed few thing but the emulator need lot of work now

So This NA Emulator Is More Updated Then The EU Tera Shock Server We Got?
Which one would be better to use?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

So This NA Emulator Is More Updated Then The EU Tera Shock Server We Got?
Which one would be better to use?

i think this one is just started on development, far away from playable server.
But i hope this emulator can be full working some day.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

i think this one is just started on development, far away from playable server.
But i hope this emulator can be full working some day.

I will help make it playable :)

[VIP] Member
Reaction score

if you wish to use the newest client of tera this the place. or if you prefer to use the old not that stable tera shock emulator let me know you its for pvp only

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

if you wish to use the newest client of tera this the place. or if you prefer to use the old not that stable tera shock emulator let me know you its for pvp only

Thats not what were saying this may be new but its not stable yet. The old is missing a lot of features but it is stable right now. But i'm gonna help out on this project im about to start downloading the files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Added Luncher i use to first post ...

The emu is work in progress i made a lot of changes to the tera shock version as the migration from 1725 to 34.07 is a big one.

With the logger you now can update the emu just log the packets in 1725 tera shock and log packets from 34.07 official.

Some section's need rewriting but most of it is the same with a few changes here and there Dwords added removed etc.

But now at least the data is there to capture from the live server, before with the 1725 version the official server was way advanced and the ability to gather needed packet data was not there.

Also i hope this will stay as a public release if you are working on the server share otherwise it will never get anywhere like projects before...

This must be a joint effort to make it work.

cheers evestu

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Evestu, in first post you said new class have been added, but why i cannot create gunner class with your files? do it need to be edited or modified to able create new class character?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

emulator server does not have a new class, you must add them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The server isnt close to be a playable server. There are lots of work remaning. guys if you need help with xml or core develpment send me a PM. I would like to contact us via skype but i cant access.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Evestu, in first post you said new class have been added, but why i cannot create gunner class with your files? do it need to be edited or modified to able create new class character?

The new classes added are .java classes for the packets and functions need to even load a char
i had quite a bit i had to do to even get in the game.

The classes just need to be added its not that hard to add them for char creation the server is set to 8 selection classes with reaper and gunner it need to be set to 10.

Also you will need to add static points like default skills and default item's your player starts with.

in the c# version i had ported i had this done already but tera shock was far more advanced than that.

Back