Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tera shock Port To Na Latest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Tera shock Port To Na Latest By Evestu

network/clientpackets/requestcreateplayer.java reads new chardata created by client and calls >

manager/playermanager.java, createplayer is the function for char creation.

player_templates.xml to add gunner and reaper stats etc.

As it creates the char from the stats, race, sex that is in the xml as default char data for that type i.e. reaper.

cheers evestu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm leaving here the lastest update we made to tera shock.

The core is translated to spanish. It almost have some fixes to tera shock errors and implemented new features.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm leaving here the lastest update we made to tera shock.

The core is translated to spanish. It almost have some fixes to tera shock errors and implemented new features.

if can i know, what features implemented?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

if can i know, what features implemented?
All the mounts are working. The city teleports are also working(it should be configured in xml but in velika they are working) isnt tera-like but works. Inventory level are implemented at core, you can buy levels(the price must be configured inside the source) and the mission works. There was some bugs...wrong sql consults and stuff fixed.
I'm not sure if the xmls I uploaded together with source are also updated. If that is the case then velika accesories and mounts shop are working.
If the xmls arent updated tell me to upload the updated packet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi.. guys thanks to this server files..., so far I have update more than 200 territories including Climb..., and all npc spawns also the monster, my problem is how to add monster skill ? maybe the forum can help me :blush:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

CrystalCoder
Sorty about that... that's my testing xml and I was playing with spawns a time ago and i forgot to roll back the file to a normal state xD Here I left the fixed file. Just replace the folder.
Hi.. guys thanks to this server files..., so far I have update more than 200 territories including Climb..., and all npc spawns also the monster, my problem is how to add monster skill ? maybe the forum can help me :blush:

You just get stuck in the same place than I. We have all the data to spawn every npc around the world and to make and link every mission to that npc but wen we spawn the first monster...the problem came to us and we get very sad and left the work. I decompiled datacenters, went to teradatabase and spoke with its admin...I did everything i can but I never got a way to solve the problem.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried this myself for like 4 or 5 hours now... Everything's starting up really smooth. I'm getting to the char select screen, and cant join. No matter what. And I have no Idea why. Anyone knows what happens (I do have the client dumps / dev settings set to false)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have updated Datacenter xml parse have now split the skill-data into hunting zones,

Also the format is more straight forward as you can close the elements to make it more readable.

p.s anyone else had any progress or is it a dead thread ??

Also i have tried to contact Alex from the Tera shock team to see if the data tools source was available but still have had no reply ...

cheers evestu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
right now i don't have free time but i keep working it on my laptop

ok np problem

I can update most of the data from the tera shock data folder,

But there is custom fields that are user defined that the server users to load the xml files,

And it will be alot more work to rewrite both sets for the data and server side.

But my time is limited as well so just have to see..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you need help I can help in tera data but I just need to know about skills. How can I know whitch is the skills' iconId in tera shock? I left a lot of time trying to get some monsters iconId to finish the old server emu world but never got results...if you can guide me in order to realize this I could help you to complete data.

Reaction score
I have a launcher without any graphical artifacts thanks to Karyzir & Metawind

To use put archive's content into Client folder includes \Binaries & \S1Data folders.
in .CMD-file change Login: U$er and Password: Pa$$w0rd for yours data

P.S. serverlist file must be online & accessible, -serverlist parameter

P.P.S. User Karyzir gives more correctable Launchers. i test it an packed it's work with TERA client i archive name writes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Solve problem, for use GameForge's TERA Client 34.07.05 U must use in parameter -serverlist like extension filename .uk, if U download Client for EUR, exept:
.en - USA
.fr - FRA
.kr - KOR
.de - GER
.uk - EUR

if U use launcher from Launcher_NA(USA)_DE_FR_KR_UK(EUR).rar archive.

P.S. In Launcher_RUS_DE_FR_KR_UK(EUR).rar extension .en use for RUS

Last edited:
Back