Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tera shock Port To Na Latest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm. So you mean it's all packed up and the tools cannot unpack it? Makes sense. So then we need some more data than just what we have. That's kinda dirty of them stuffing that into the exe directly. I'll see if there is a way to unpack it. Additionally, after poring over the code, I think I should be able to do the work of adjusting it. I need to really get a feel for the program flow first, so as to do it properly. Writing good code is kind of important to me. I hate bad code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When connecting to a server, nothing happens

Game server screenshot.

Client Tera Shock
version 17.32.04_hotfix2
maybe me need patch or...?
don't say set DEVELOPER_DEBUG_CLIENT_PACKETS to false,i know)

pls help(((

tera error game server - [Release] Tera shock Port To Na Latest - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I download NA the latest client, can I connect?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I download NA the latest client, can I connect?

No it was the older client it worked with the new one is Different and there is no fix for that client released.

This server is for developing not for playing if you want a server to play get Tera-Shock Original Release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where i can download client and enter this server?
u can give download link?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to install Tera shock Port?
Someone can upload Vdo for install Tera shock Port
thanks.
now i'm beginer for Development tera online. ^^"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
evestu, are you still working in this server? managed to make it work on latest client version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No im not working on this to busy with other projects.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly tera development is near death... I'm actually working with data but since there is no advance with server emulator I'm thinking on leave the data parser. I'm giving some time to see if something happens because I cant update server packets...my connection is a ***** so I cant even sniff packets in a server haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly tera development is near death... I'm actually working with data but since there is no advance with server emulator I'm thinking on leave the data parser. I'm giving some time to see if something happens because I cant update server packets...my connection is a ***** so I cant even sniff packets in a server haha

indeed, you mean the project is dead?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think its dead just that the project have few developers and since evestu posted the new ported emulator I havent seen any update to the server core. I can write all structures at server level but cant make the connection server-client. So I'm waiting for someone who take the lead :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right now I must go to college. Later I will upload and post the tool I'm working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here its the tool Im currently working. This couldnt even be said to be a release but works. It have lot of unfinished work.
To work you need to give it the better parsed xml posted by evestu. It will parse spawns and npc correctly but still need work in skills and it does not write the items data.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sai to hear that evestu, kinvao may we get together to talk about it? im currently developing some features all in linux centos, got some nice infra structure to test, ill pm you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help what I'm doing wrong? I can not start the server writes here that

"Starting GameServer.

Error: Could not find or load main class tera.gameserver.GameServer

Server terminated abnormaly ...

Server terminated .."

Back