Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Reaction score
Got the server running, but i'm having a bad time to make the client work, tried your neo launcher, but got a datacenter error u.u
Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

NeoLauncher 0.8 uses .TH (Thai) not TW... cause of that you have DC Error...

i just updated to 0.9.1a ... latest check the nLauncher Thread...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f797/neolauncher-0-7-3-update-1168141/#post8970020

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, it's working

Is the arbiter DataServer functioning as the MSSQL connector or do we need to set up an ODBC connection?

I've moved everything into the "default" directories, D:\TERA | D:\xampp but I have an SQL connection error when attempting to boot the arbiter server.

It's been a while since I've worked on anything server related, but I figure this would be good for giving my Dell R710 some usage for some friends who enjoy TERA.

:: Yeah so after more tinkering I see I'm not understanding how to setup the API properly. Hmm.

Last edited:
I are an engineer
Reaction score
Files seem to be from bluehole themselves and contain everything you need to setup a private server.
Haven't had the chance to download the client itself yet cause mega's limiting my bandwidth :*:

That said, although it contains a bunch of dev stuff, there's no actual source files with this release.
So it's great for reverse engineering, tinkering, and that kind of stuff, but it's unsure where exactly this came from.

But, on the upside Bitdefender says the files are clean, all 191629 files.
GBfeCZG - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

You can always do what I did and spend the $$$ for a single,
non-renewing, month of service then download everything.
It came up to US$6.08 at the time I did.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
grailsw.bat run-app --port=8080 inside teraapi folder.

Yeah I'm not sure why, but the issue I've been having with this is grail is saying there is no profile found for [web].

I've tried using a clean extract but to no avail. I never touched the folder structure.

:: Okay I rebuilt the grail dependencies and 'grail' is running but I don't think it's working "properly" lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure why, but the issue I've been having with this is grail is saying there is no profile found for [web].

I've tried using a clean extract but to no avail. I never touched the folder structure.

:: Okay I rebuilt the grail dependencies and 'grail' is running but I don't think it's working "properly" lol.

delete build folder.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
delete build folder.

I guess then it's normal for the url to just show a static grail page with links to account and system controller?

And what about the Arbiter server? I seems like it's complaining about an ODBC connection; but I see no supporting evidence to suggest that it would be necessary.

Reaction score
Quest work ? instances ? many bugs ?

No problems so far for quest.
I didnt test any dungeons yet.
Bugs, tera shop or dressing room is empty, but i think is api related, anyways i'm not a expert

Right now the interface is translated to english

Updates

Already tested the first dungeon BoL (Bastion of Lok) and no issues so far

Even Vanguard Request works

More pics

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quest work ? instances ? many bugs ?

Following argeus99 answer, confirmed it's working.
I've actually a lancer lvl 68 (not using any gm stuff, leveled up using normal way of questing). Not found any bugs on quests, instances is working and nexus too.

Shop not available, dressing room empty and account bound items not working too.
Some items have no name/description, especially the one you can get from VIP rewards, but it should be due to configuration of the shop server side (didn't tested yet, but changing the items should resolve that issue)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm on the last piece of the puzzle. I've restored the MSSQL databases from the backups on version 2017, and enabled mixed authentication and verified the sa account is able to be authenticated; however the Arbiter server still fails to connect. Reading into the logs, it seems as though it's just failing to make a connection. Is there a driver missing or is an ODBC configuration actually required? I've tried setting up an ODBC connection but I didn't have any luck.

If you wouldn't mind poking me in the right direction for these final steps that'd be great. Thanks.

:: Ahh I see, TCP isn't enabled by default. Enabling that corrected that issue, but now it's not able to open the database requested. :lol:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fantaztic work man : Thkns for the info :p
I try put ON the server today :p

It´s easy ? argeus99

OmG 4 hours , i need help to put this online :/
Any Video ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back