Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Du you run them with admin privileges ?
I had issues running some software on the latest windows (win10 build 19042) but server is working fine on local windows server 2012 R2 and sql server 2008 R2 (core i5, 4gb ram, 128gb swap)
Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

You run the VM ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
... access violation error

I had this issue as well; but I figured it out. It turned out to be that the SQL server was not giving the correct permissions to access the SQL database.

Some steps to try:

Verify the SQL server is allowing TCP/IP connections on port 1433.
Verify the account used to connect to the database (sa) is allowed to be connected.
Verify you are able to in-fact login to SA using MSSMS credentials (best to test via a PC on LAN to ensure TCP/IP is working as intended).

If all those steps are successful then verify your passwords match in the DeploymentConfig.xml

My installation of Microsoft SQL did not come standard with TCP/IP connections, nor had a port defaulted. Once I went through and verified all the standard setup everything started to work.

I was able to get the server installed and running on both a Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 installation. The server is now setup to accept remote connections --- however there are some steps that must be undertaken before anyone thinks of creating public servers. For one, there are no limitations on admin commands, anyone can use them without being set administrative permissions; so if a user knows the commands, they can use them.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i said before, i've translated the TW datacenter in english, u can download it here
[ ]
And just replace it with the existing one in the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perfect :)
i haven't started the rest of the servers, this is my main HP server i have at home, as you can see nearly 70gb's of memory. 40gb coming from the worldserver itself

marked out stuff is my real ip. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
t-cat shop does not open. where do i need to fix it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update :)

all servers up and running Ram usage at ~85Gb

Hope that gives you all an idea of how much ram usage is.
Definitely a fun game :)

PS:

my arb hook doesn't work always gives this pop-up

or is this working as intended?

:UPDATE
So im looking to keep updating my findings so here's this

D:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\CreateCharData.xml

all your characters start Items, level, wearing, inventory items, gold"money" etc.
i havent rebooted servers to make sure theere's aren't "baked in" but im assuming they aren't.

next step is to find the event / calendar / login event that gives you those buffs at start.. Will add this next :)

not baked in :)

UPDATE#3:
The buffs from the start are SQL side :)
--PWESTY

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It´s possible run in 8gb ram windows 10 / or windows server ?

Reaction score
It´s possible run in 8gb ram windows 10 / or windows server ?

No. World server alone uses 30gb+ ram, and that's needed for walking around in the main world.

If you don't mind to wait the server load and a pagefile of over 50gb its possible to run the server with 4gb.

Reaction score
Some custom modifications

Unlimited flying stamina
\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\FlyingData.xml
Set basicCost="0" descentCost="0" boostCost="0"

Set merchant item price
\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\ItemTemplate*.xml
<item buyPrice="" />

New Character initial value and default items by class
\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin\Datasheet\CreateCharData.xml
e.g full inventory size and initial money 100 gold
<Char class="warrior" createdLevel="1" firstInvenSize="120"> <InitMoney amount="1000000" />

Max level 70, all skills learned and upgraded, full inventory size and initial money 50000 gold
<Char class="warrior" createdLevel="70" firstInvenSize="120" completeAllPriorMissionQuestLevel="65" learnAllCrests="true"> <InitMoney amount="500000000" />

Thanks to the Discord folks

Back