Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help please i get this error when i start the .bat i created

Which version of java are you using ? Try to use java 8 instead of an higher version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which version of java are you using ? Try to use java 8 instead of an higher version

i used latest java but i think its becouse i used sql server 2017 cant find a download link for 2008 with out express -.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used latest java but i think its becouse i used sql server 2017 cant find a download link for 2008 with out express -.-

It's not related at all with sql server.
Using a java version >= 14 cause that issue due to outdated dependencies.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah now i have the problem that ArbiterServer wont start it launches and closes and creats some files and thats

App: C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin\ArbiterServer_m3.exe
Server Version: 366358(branch:Live92_3_TW)Exception: %saccess violation(c0000005) has occurred at 0x00007FF7B1CF3A23 - Write to 0x0000000000000000
When: 2021-01-15_09:17:57

thread Id = 5084 CRASHED

TCP/IP is active

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
please someone help, error when startTopography
D:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin>TopographyServer.exe --sharedmemoryproducer=true
Build : Mar 26 2020 12:11:38
TopographyServer.exe --sharedmemoryproducer=true
CreateFileMapping ?? (5)
??? ?? ?? ? ????. ??? ??? ? ??? ??????.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please someone help, error when startTopography
D:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin>TopographyServer.exe --sharedmemoryproducer=true
CreateFileMapping ?? (5)

Run as Admin

Hope someone can help me out :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm having a similar issue like ouma when try to open the .bat created and i'm using java 8u271.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm having a similar issue like ouma when try to open the .bat created and i'm using java 8u271.

Did you delet all other Java? it worked for me after i deleted all other ones and then set a new JAVA_HOME for java 8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you delet all other Java? it worked for me after i deleted all other ones and then set a new JAVA_HOME for java 8

Yes i did all that but i solved the problem deleting the build folder that is in TeraApi.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am using neolauncher 0.9a but every time try to enter server selection, client crash!

Hello, yes of course I naturally verified that I could access the webservers on the remote machine. No problems there.

I tried your second recommendation for disabling async and it produced the same result after many attempts to login with the TW Launcher.

IPs in the LauncherloginForm and Laun files are correct so I am not sure :D

Edit: I thought I should add in: The registration works without any problems. I'm just unable to get a response from the TW Launcher.

Edit2: I removed the following lines from the LauncherloginForm and was able to login.

Now we just need to figure out how to get the client in English xd

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

i followed your step, but client still crash when select server.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am using neolauncher 0.9a but every time try to enter server selection, client crash!

i followed your step, but client still crash when select server.

Neolauncher won't work unless you manage to get it working with the built in API.

Use the launcher that came with the client. You'll need to HexEdit it to work with custom IPs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Neolauncher won't work unless you manage to get it working with the built in API.

Use the launcher that came with the client. You'll need to HexEdit it to work with custom IPs.

thank you, i will try hexedit it later, btw what do you do with accountdb_2800.sql? do we need to create accountdb_2800 database and run the query?
also do you run LogDB_2800 query on master database?

Reaction score
finally arbiter started but when i start topograhpy, i got this message
CreateFileMapping ?? (5)

then it close the cmd windows, is that normal? or error?

same with world server

D:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin>WorldServer.exe
WorldServer.exe
open failed [2]
??? ?? ???? ?? (2)

Disable UAC or use "Run As Administrator" for escalate access lever to TrustedInstaller/root Access level...

P.S. Me recomend U reread all tread to finde solution, it's recomends for all...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Disable UAC or use "Run As Administrator" for escalate access lever to TrustedInstaller/root Access level...

P.S. Me recomend U reread all tread to finde solution, it's recomends for all...

thanks, i already got server running, now just need to figured out how to make the client working, to login and play.
So far it only got me until server selection with neolauncher, not try the launcher came with the client yet.

can you give a clue, where to hexedit it? what to search? and what launcher we edit? Launcher0716 or just Launcher?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, i already got server running, now just need to figured out how to make the client working, to login and play.
So far it only got me until server selection with neolauncher, not try the launcher came with the client yet.

can you give a clue, where to hexedit it? what to search? and what launcher we edit? Launcher0716 or just Launcher?

If you're running the server on 127.0.0.1 you won't need to HexEdit anything you'll just need to make sure the launcher configurations running on port 81 are configured to the correct IP.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you're running the server on 127.0.0.1 you won't need to HexEdit anything you'll just need to make sure the launcher configurations running on port 81 are configured to the correct IP.
yes i am running server 127.0.0.1 just for test.
what file do i need to edit? to make sure launcher configurations running on port 81 are configured to the correct IP.
client side or xamp server side? file name laun ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i am running server 127.0.0.1 just for test.
what file do i need to edit? to make sure launcher configurations running on port 81 are configured to the correct IP.
client side or xamp server side? file name laun ?

Everything has been posted that is necessary to get it running. Take a look through the thread.

Reaction score
Does anyone can help me modify DataCenter_Final_RUS.dat into DataCenter_Final_TW.dat
coz DataCenter_Final_RUS.dat is takes from 92.03 RUS client directly, but me don't know needed data for encryption and modification

I give for download DataCenter_Final_RUS.dat

P.S. So i have Tera Client 92.03 RUS from Desteny, before they close his support for TERA in Russia.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello everyone I started the server but I can't start the client
and via the neo launcher does not start

[2021-01-16][14:23:32]::[ERROR]::[NeoLauncher]-> endPopup(65809) ServerList Problem! Language/File Problem!

Back