Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TieLay Thanks for support. Use these: "KEY: B5AE92062ACC7452EB6FBB44EC2D612D" "IV: 11E5B808F6922217F6FFB977321A0960" with Russian @argeus99 dc - one from narcis96 DC Tool thread. I would try to fix rus dc but I don't understand Cyrillic letters. If you try to fix double text in rus dc just remember that TW datacenter will create extra text when modified dc is saved - this issue is inherit to original TW and narcis96 dc and it is NOT caused by auto translator nor DC Tool. You will need to hexedit extra text if they appear in dc elements.

Russian and English client versions share same font files so my TC font mod will work on RUS.
Cinematic subtitles are still in Asian and they need to be replaced in dc. I don't have unencrypted RUS 366226 dc and keys above don't work on dc provided by @TieLay in DC Tool thread.

RUSSIAN Cinematic & Voice Files for TW 92.03 Client:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, you checked the selection of dungeons and arenas, it seems they don't work here, maybe only for me, if someone works, let me know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, you checked the selection of dungeons and arenas, it seems they don't work here, maybe only for me, if someone works, let me know.

wdym? Here i can enter dungeon and use matching, only the TP for dungeons i add not working for me, but may just be configuration to redirect it to correct area.
Have you correctly ran all the world servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After group registration but it is not possible to enter, it does not work selection

293UPwo - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums
here are screenshots, there are people in the selection of dungeons and arenas, but there is no selection, it just does not work
So7PRmE - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

sorry for my very best english)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After group registration but it is not possible to enter, it does not work selection

293UPwo - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums
here are screenshots, there are people in the selection of dungeons and arenas, but there is no selection, it just does not work
So7PRmE - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

sorry for my very best english)

Chedck your server output, does work instantly for me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TieLay Thanks for support. Use these: "KEY: B5AE92062ACC7452EB6FBB44EC2D612D" "IV: 11E5B808F6922217F6FFB977321A0960" with Russian @argeus99 dc - one from narcis96 DC Tool thread. I would try to fix rus dc but I don't understand Cyrillic letters. If you try to fix double text in rus dc just remember that TW datacenter will create extra text when modified dc is saved - this issue is inherit to original TW and narcis96 dc and it is NOT caused by auto translator nor DC Tool. You will need to hexedit extra text if they appear in dc elements.

Russian and English client versions share same font files so my TC font mod will work on RUS.
Cinematic subtitles are still in Asian and they need to be replaced in dc. I don't have unencrypted RUS 366226 dc and keys above don't work on dc provided by @TieLay in DC Tool thread.

RUSSIAN Cinematic & Voice Files for TW 92.03 Client:

can you upload the russian launcher/patcher ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you upload the russian launcher/patcher ?

I'm not sure what you mean by launcher/patcher, if you are referring to the tool for sound .gpk modding, it is Terahelper 0.15a:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, download VM from there and receive some kind of error with WordlServer, in the end of loading receive:

Post-Processing Start [Common]
WalkReacheble step over counted: [-56862. 554688, -96177. 625000, 1417. 000000] -> [-48714. 316406, -82342. 820313, 2059. 625000]

and etc.
What is it ? Or give please link on working VM or pm discord link
(P.S. add 60Gb pagefile.sys + 8Gb VM RAM)

That's fine, you can ignore this error. You need to wait until the "server ready" is shown on the console for enter the game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Luciole you checked it, if is possible to restore the Alliance on this server?
I tried yesterday evening, searched in datasheet for any reference of 9121/9122/9123 (alliance territory continent ids) or "union", removed comment and restarted the server.
Arbiter load fine, but Topology server crash saying he can't find definition for 9121 (the first one, issue remain the same for other territories), so it's missing some file but should be possible to restore, at least, territories.

Also,alliance npcs related are not present too either in the server data or datacenter. Maybe it's possible to restore them from older datacenter using the Narcis tool.

That's funny, because alliance is not present but it's possible to restore the Vanarch system x)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Looks interesting.
2. I wonder how a publicher have a leak like this. Server Files are all signed by the original gamestudio behind it. (BlueholeStudios)

3. DL Links down. :p

I guess i am as usual to late to this Party. :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Apparently there is no way to make item claim + dressing room work with these files. No item claim server files and no webapp included. which is weird cause there is a webapp database backup. Unless I am mistaken? Has anyone made item claim work? Also if someone has a dc edit tool that can add/remove elements we can reach a negotiation maybe. Reach me via PM. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files look fine for a leak without item claim and dressing room..P.S Looking for a team (mostly a dev) who can handle these files (v92.03) (launchers/bug fixing/dlls/db etc = general setup of the server) for a project. Interested in someone skilled and able to finish tasks in time. If anyone interest leave me a PM! P.S.S. server finances are covered so if there is a passionate soul who is capable of running a server but cant afford it - please PM me!:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apparently there is no way to make item claim + dressing room work with these files. No item claim server files and no webapp included. which is weird cause there is a webapp database backup. Unless I am mistaken? Has [...]

Its api related. Code the API and RM-Shopsystem and it should work.

@Ganyu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF. i was taking a look into the VLSC, no Ducking iso-file for an mssql 2008 but i can licence them. ... >.>

Someone got an ISO file of this kinda 2008 SQL-Server?

Back