Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Install complementary tools (Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, Net Framework, Navicat, sqlncli etc)

Could you specify that more? What tools are actually needed to run the server and edit databases? And does it require being installed on C?

Reaction score
Could you specify that more? What tools are actually needed to run the server and edit databases? And does it require being installed on C?

you dont need very specific tools.. like in the text said...
VcRedist ... Net Framework.. (mostly already installed on systems)
For Editing files.. Notepad++ or any other Editor...
7zip or Winrar as you want to unpack files...
Navicat for connection to the My/Ms Sql Database .. or any other DB Manager .. like (SqlWorkbench etc.)

it doesnt require to be on a specific path...
the REQUIRED thing is SYSTEM OS LANGUAGE has to be English !!!
if its not English the ArbiterServer will crash with dump files !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So on my side, Xampp is on D: partition.
I use Hex workshop to edit launcher IP, u can also use resource hacker those can be installed wherever you want.
For the net frameworks, I don't actually know which is needed, i didn't needed to install a specific one.
I personally didn't took navicat as i already have laragon
Haven't downloaded sqlncli either, its not necessary to get it for server to run.

As additional info i can give, arbiter and topography require administrator privileges to run.

So to sum it up :
-MSSQL 2008 or 2016 are working
-SSMS needed to import the server databases
-Resource hacker or Hex workshop to hexedit the launcher0716.exe with the correct IP
-Any tool to connect to databases (phpmyadmin, laragon with its integrated HeidiSQL) if u want to create accounts directly in database (you can also create accounts by going to 127.0.0.1:81/reg) and filling the form

That is all you need to get the server running

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently stuck at getting the arbiter server to connect to the ODBC, or at least that's what it looks like. I've gotten everything set up correctly so far, but even searching on google for a while didn't help too much with this particular error. The closest I've gotten to a solution is setting up a ODBC data source through the control panel.

SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=IM002][nativeError=0][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the REQUIRED thing is SYSTEM OS LANGUAGE has to be English !!!
if its not English the ArbiterServer will crash with dump files !!!

Thanks, this is very important info that was not clarified. Do you know why that requirement exists? The shock emulator doesn't need that and I haven't seen that requirement for other servers either.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can upload preconfigured VM with Tera (and also BNS-MUL-Soulworker-Vindictus) from Tap#3121 (discord)
Full server eats about 14GB of RAM

If someone interested in this of course

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good friend argeus99 could reorganize which are the mirror files with which the server can be raised is so messy, I don't know which ones are published in the post ????

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VM with fully preconfigured (just click .bat files one by one) servers which includes Tera (14 GB of RAM), Blade & Soul, MU Legend, Soulworker and Vindictus

This one for the VM:

Download and unzip all the .zip files into one folder, then open VMWare Workstation (I have 16 PRO version) and click "Open virtual machine". Select the .vmx in the folder where you unpacked the game server.

This one for running the games:

This one for requirements and what you have to do in order to play:

Archive password - TT

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
14GB? Holy poop, guess I have to wait till my 32GB RAM upgrade then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VM with fully preconfigured (just click .bat files one by one) servers which includes Tera (14 GB of RAM), Blade & Soul, MU Legend, Soulworker and Vindictus

This one for the VM:

Download and unzip all the .zip files into one folder, then open VMWare Workstation (I have 16 PRO version) and click "Open virtual machine". Select the .vmx in the folder where you unpacked the game server.

This one for running the games:

This one for requirements and what you have to do in order to play:

Archive password - TT

are these new ones??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't know why it's needed to make a vm machine with complete configured settings to run the game server with "one click" ... :huh: that's boring, is much more fun to found "problems" and fix by myself. if you can't fix it you maybe should be better or seach a other game :laugh:

And yeah, i had some troubles with the configuration too & and ask here some questions but still now everything runs fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got the vm, but I wanna set up my own, can someone at least tell me the db names? this vm has more servers, I only recognize the vindictus db. Thanks.

Reaction score
can someone re-upload the databases? missing only those. thanks in advance

can someone please re-upload the database files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Db used for web and teraapi is accountdb_2800 on sql.
Server use MSSQL and u can find there:
intermediate_sharedDB
LogDB_2800
PlanetDB_2800
SharedDB
WebAppDB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
are these new ones??
Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Gipat which program to use to join or extract the files .. tried all the ways, 7zip winrar and continues to give error ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm stuck trying to get the launcher to connect. I tried setting the VMWare VMnet8 Subnet IP to 192.168.0.0, but the launcher can't connect. It says "Can't reach this page, make sure the web address is correct."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm stuck trying to get the launcher to connect. I tried setting the VMWare VMnet8 Subnet IP to 192.168.0.0, but the launcher can't connect. It says "Can't reach this page, make sure the web address is correct."

Are you sure this IP is your correct IP? Are you sure u can reach it through browser? Try to access
if it show an error page, then it means your configuration ain't correct.
If it works, clear your internet explorer cache, as launcher is using IE to show login form and play form

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure this IP is your correct IP? Are you sure u can reach it through browser? Try to access
if it show an error page, then it means your configuration ain't correct.
If it works, clear your internet explorer cache, as launcher is using IE to show login form and play form

Yeah it's not working. Laragon on the VM has the server set to 192.168.0.107:81, and so does the launcher that was provided. I can start the server without any problems within the VM, gameserver and everything is properly connected to one another. I'm assuming that this is an issue getting the client to connect through the VM, so I did a bit of testing. Still doesn't work with the firewall turned off, laragon within the VM starts as 127.0.0.1 instead of 192.168.0.107:81 when no internet is connected. I'm also not sure whether is supposed to work within the vm or not, because it doesn't. Localhost within the VM works though.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it's not working. Laragon on the VM has the server set to 192.168.0.107:81, and so does the launcher that was provided. I can start the server without any problems within the VM, gameserver and everything is properly connected to one another. I'm assuming that this is an issue getting the client to connect through the VM, so I did a bit of testing. Still doesn't work with the firewall turned off, laragon within the VM starts as 127.0.0.1 instead of 192.168.0.107:81 when no internet is connected. I'm also not sure whether is supposed to work within the vm or not, because it doesn't. Localhost within the VM works though.

(Start VMWARE )
-Edit Virtual Network IP
-Choose VM8 (NAT) < ==========OBS HERE
-Subnet IP 192.168.0.0
-Edit DHCP Setting : Starting IP Adress 192.168.0.2 / Ending IP Adress 192.168.0.254
-Edit NAT Settings : Gateway IP 192.168.0.2
try to see if you are able to ping the IP the virtual machine .. if everything is ok. it had worked well.

Last edited:
Back