[RELEASE ]TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122232426 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    32Posts

Re: [RELEASE ]TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES

[RELEASE ]TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsodoge View Post
    I have the server up and running, made sure these endpoints are available: http://192.168.31.200:81/server/serverlist.tw (This is fine, I set it in the neolauncher config)http://192.168.31.200:81/tera/LauncherLoginForm - Is this required to use neolauncher? - what is the auth.php in the config? do I have to make it available in xampp too?Could someone help me how to start the launcher? So far I tried the latest version of neolauncher, I could start the game and see the server list, but whenever I click on enter server the client crashes. I'm using TERA_CLIENT_CORE.Please give me some hints. Thanks in advance.
    Unless P5ylo updated his neo launcher, its actually not completely compatible with this server, you have to use the one provided with the TW client and hexedit IP in it.

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    20Posts

thanks a lot @hexaDoc, I could log in, all fine :)

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gorhan2009 View Post
    (Start VMWARE )
    -Edit Virtual Network IP
    -Choose VM8 (NAT) < ==========OBS HERE
    -Subnet IP 192.168.0.0
    -Edit DHCP Setting : Starting IP Adress 192.168.0.2 / Ending IP Adress 192.168.0.254
    -Edit NAT Settings : Gateway IP 192.168.0.2
    try to see if you are able to ping the IP the virtual machine .. if everything is ok. it had worked well.
    Hey! I have done these settings, but the launcher is not responding at 192.168.0.107:81/reg What else can I try to configure? Where could I have made a mistake? Best regards, Stanny!

nat — ImgBB

UPD:
    Its a working! :))
    Last edited by Stanny; 02-02-21 at 06:47 PM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    127Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stanny View Post
    Hey! I have done these settings, but the launcher is not responding at 192.168.0.107:81/reg What else can I try to configure? Where could I have made a mistake? Best regards, Stanny!

nat — ImgBB

Which IP address reply your VM when you ping? ...make sure your VM IP is 192.168.0.107, if not, that's why it didn't work

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    123Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hexaDoc View Post
    Don't ask me how, you can do it with arbiter hook, someone on devroom discord called sasha made a fix for it. Tho it looks like its either activated for all, or disabled for all.
    You need to change the name of the exe in the 0.ArbiterServer.bat if you are using it.

Link : https://mega.nz/file/rB0y2Rqb#QYb6LI...B6ez1iO-AH47aQ
    Seems like this just changes a flag from something like QAServer true/false. There has to be away to either utilize character adminstatus or via an account flag when authenticating that is able to enable commands.

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    32Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordVenom View Post
    Seems like this just changes a flag from something like QAServer true/false. There has to be away to either utilize character adminstatus or via an account flag when authenticating that is able to enable commands.
    Yeah i saw that, but i didn't saw other way yet, maybe its something we will have to make up by our own? Depends if server ask for teraapi before each admin command. If so, we can just remove grail and make it in php or w.e, as long we got control on code I guess?

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    162Posts

I start the game , login: test001 / pass: 12345678 , game start launching xing.... then game start but freeze and stop executable :/

PS: Fixe all :Finaly thkns.

Blade & Soul, MU Legend, Soulworker clients ? any 1 have ?

Tera Client EN ?
    Last edited by tearservers; 02-02-21 at 10:51 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    3Posts

Can someone tell me how to fix the Error that DataServer.exe gives when I start it? It says that it cannot connect to the MYSQL or that the SSQL does not exist? and I have THE XAMPP Working correctly

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    123Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok234 View Post
    Can someone tell me how to fix the Error that DataServer.exe gives when I start it? It says that it cannot connect to the MYSQL or that the SSQL does not exist? and I have THE XAMPP Working correctly
    It's not necessary to run/play.
    However to fix it, you'll need to hexedit it, and change the password and username to match whatever you configured.

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    162Posts

Hoooo i need Tera Client EN .... can´t find :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by narcis96 View Post
    I've translated the TW dc to english in proportion of 98%.

download here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jnD...ew?usp=sharing

Alsow you can use my tool to apply further translations, i'll make a guide soon.

download here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u6I...ew?usp=sharing

Were to put ?

MemberRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    127Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tearservers View Post
    Hoooo i need Tera Client EN .... can´t find :/

- - - Updated - - -

Were to put ?
    .\S1Game\S1Data\*

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordVenom View Post
    It's not necessary to run/play.However to fix it, you'll need to hexedit it, and change the password and username to match whatever you configured.
    this is the error that meERROR: [DBNETLIB] [ConnectionOpen (Connect ()).] SQL Server does not exist or access to it has been denied.Init mysql success!Error! init mssql fail!11:33:09 [INFO] init MYSQL failed!Press a key to continue . . .

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    392Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowsodoge View Post
    I have the server up and running, made sure these endpoints are available: http://192.168.31.200:81/server/serverlist.tw (This is fine, I set it in the neolauncher config)http://192.168.31.200:81/tera/LauncherLoginForm - Is this required to use neolauncher? - what is the auth.php in the config? do I have to make it available in xampp too?Could someone help me how to start the launcher? So far I tried the latest version of neolauncher, I could start the game and see the server list, but whenever I click on enter server the client crashes. I'm using TERA_CLIENT_CORE.Please give me some hints. Thanks in advance.
    nLauncher does not work with the RETAIL SERVER files!
    but im working on a "plain .php API" solution so no need for running GRAIL or other api tool
    just put the php files on the web/root and go..

-serverside:
    api request and servicetest done,

launcher side:
    login(checks) are mostly done
    working on the Character data requests/responses at the moment..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nlauncher_ret.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	168962

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P5yl0 View Post
    nLauncher does not work with the RETAIL SERVER files! but im working on a "plain .php API" solution so no need for running GRAIL or other api tooljust put the php files on the web/root and go..-serverside:api request and servicetest done, launcher side:login(checks) are mostly doneworking on the Character data requests/responses at the moment..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nlauncher_ret.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	168962
    Would be awesome to skip that grail api. For some reason ragezone doesn't let me open the images. So right now, if I host the auth.php and configure the launcher, it won't work, but it is a work in progress. I'll keep checking.If anyone else wondering, I managed to get the server running with Windows Server 2019, SQL Server 2019 Enterprise, and a fresh Xampp install, with MariaDB and phpMyAdmin working. Also with around 10 gb ram and 3 processor cores provided for the vm, and using a 100gb pagefile on ssd (I know ppl already figured this out).

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    20Posts

Would be awesome to skip that grail api.
    why ? they works fine and it is easy to add new function so why its "awesome" to skip it ?

Advertisement