[RELEASE ]TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920212223242527 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jul 2018 Join Date
    131Posts

Re: [RELEASE ]TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES

[RELEASE ]TERA v92.03 RETAIL FILES
    here I update the link to the api I deleted my server but the api remained (((

https://mega.nz/file/8uZWSTQY#lgxBlE...KcFInUfumVl8Pk

maybe someone will need it

- - - Updated - - -

this server needs 128 GB of RAM for full operation

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    32Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionX View Post
    why ? they works fine and it is easy to add new function so why its "awesome" to skip it ?
    Just because it is Java and could be replaced by any other language, i would replace it too. A Go back-end or plain php could be nice there.

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    21Posts

So I've been playing around with the server and...wow. This section going from being almost dead to literally having retail files that pretty much work out of the box, this is insane.

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hexaDoc View Post
    Just because it is Java and could be replaced by any other language, i would replace it too. A Go back-end or plain php could be nice there.
    exactly, I'm a .net developer, and this thing looks messy. The way we run it is bad, it is in hot reload mode.It only responds to http requests with json, and reads the mysql db. should be kinda easy to rewrite. I might give it a try.

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    32Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowsodoge View Post
    exactly, I'm a .net developer, and this thing looks messy. The way we run it is bad, it is in hot reload mode.It only responds to http requests with json, and reads the mysql db. should be kinda easy to rewrite. I might give it a try.
    Yeah, its only POST requests, u can do with any language you want. Just need to be sure to rewrite all functions present in grail, and u can see whats already existing, so shouldn't be that much an issue unless there's some hidden settings that would prevent it to work

MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    33Posts

ehh, i got it all started with 92gb's of ram. dont see where you're getting the extra 36gb of ram from? unless im missing another server that's manually started?

that's having all these started "https://prnt.sc/y7vuh9" and the hub and arb started, including grails.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jacent View Post
    Does anyone have the client?
    all the links are dead.
    msg me ill send you a link

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hexaDoc View Post
    Yeah, its only POST requests, u can do with any language you want. Just need to be sure to rewrite all functions present in grail, and u can see whats already existing, so shouldn't be that much an issue unless there's some hidden settings that would prevent it to work
    I ound the routing config in the grails, so I wont miss anything. I started to rewrite in ASP.NET Core 3.1, only the routing works atm, gotta capture the requests to see whats inside. When I'm done I'm willing to share it if anyone needs.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    282Posts

So me try compile TERAapi trought Grails.
    It's wonderful but not work, me catch exceptin, no matter what the JDK me use 8 or 11 or 15.
    Code:
    2021-02-04 20:30:44.423 ERROR --- [  restartedMain] o.s.boot.SpringApplication
                 : Application run failed

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1$_closure3.doCall() is applicable for argument types: (grails.spring.BeanBuilder) values: [grails.spring.BeanBuilder@1a0b1f3]
    Possible solutions: doCall(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object), findAll(), findAll(), isCase(java.lang.Object), isCase(java.lang.Object)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:255)
            at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1041)
            at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:405)
            at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:421)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2330)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2158)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$183.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:223)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.call(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:70)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:127)
            at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy:163)
            at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy)
            at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
            at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
            at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
            at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:101)
            at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:323)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:263)
            at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:399)
            at grails.plugin.hibernate.HibernateGrailsPlugin$_doWithSpring_closure1.doCall(HibernateGrailsPlugin.groovy:76)
            at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
            at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
            at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:263)
            at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeBeanDefiningClosure(BeanBuilder.java:759)
            at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.beans(BeanBuilder.java:588)
            at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeMethod(BeanBuilder.java:531)
            at org.grails.plugins.DefaultGrailsPlugin.doWithRuntimeConfiguration(DefaultGrailsPlugin.java:543)
            at org.grails.plugins.AbstractGrailsPluginManager.doRuntimeConfiguration(AbstractGrailsPluginManager.java:166)
            at grails.boot.config.GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.postProcessBeanDefinitionRegistry(GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.groovy:171)
            at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanDefinitionRegistryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:275)
            at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:125)
            at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:706)
            at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:532)
            at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:141)
            at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:744)
            at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:391)
            at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:312)
            at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:99)
            at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:485)
            at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:472)
            at teraapi.Application.main(Application.groovy:11)
            at org.springframework.boot.devtools.restart.RestartLauncher.run(RestartLauncher.java:49)
    Last edited by TieLay; 04-02-21 at 06:23 PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TieLay View Post
    So me try compile TERAapi trought Grails.It's wonderful but not work, me catch exceptin, no matter what the JDK me use 8 or 11 or 15.
    Code:
    2021-02-04 20:30:44.423 ERROR --- [  restartedMain] o.s.boot.SpringApplication             : Application run failedgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1$_closure3.doCall() is applicable for argument types: (grails.spring.BeanBuilder) values: [grails.spring.BeanBuilder@1a0b1f3]Possible solutions: doCall(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object), findAll(), findAll(), isCase(java.lang.Object), isCase(java.lang.Object)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:255)        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1041)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:405)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:421)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2330)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2158)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$183.invoke(Unknown Source)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:223)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.call(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:70)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:127)        at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy:163)        at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)        at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:101)        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:323)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:263)        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1041)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:405)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:399)        at grails.plugin.hibernate.HibernateGrailsPlugin$_doWithSpring_closure1.doCall(HibernateGrailsPlugin.groovy:76)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)        at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:101)        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:323)        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:263)        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1041)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:405)        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:399)        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeBeanDefiningClosure(BeanBuilder.java:759)        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.beans(BeanBuilder.java:588)        at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeMethod(BeanBuilder.java:531)        at org.grails.plugins.DefaultGrailsPlugin.doWithRuntimeConfiguration(DefaultGrailsPlugin.java:543)        at org.grails.plugins.AbstractGrailsPluginManager.doRuntimeConfiguration(AbstractGrailsPluginManager.java:166)        at grails.boot.config.GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.postProcessBeanDefinitionRegistry(GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.groovy:171)        at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanDefinitionRegistryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:275)        at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:125)        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:706)        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:532)        at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:141)        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:744)        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:391)        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:312)        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:99)        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:485)        at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:472)        at teraapi.Application.main(Application.groovy:11)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)        at org.springframework.boot.devtools.restart.RestartLauncher.run(RestartLauncher.java:49)
    I'm currently recoding it to .NET Core 3.1. I was able to start the arb_gw and the client withit. I'll release it once its complete. Next is gamelogin. A few days, since I dont have much time after work.

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    20Posts

soo no one is wondering that everyone can use gm commands without any permission for that at the database ? i try to figure out this for a while how this is possible .... and yeah qaserver isn't allowed or set true

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    660Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionX View Post
    soo no one is wondering that everyone can use gm commands without any permission for that at the database ? i try to figure out this for a while how this is possible .... and yeah qaserver isn't allowed or set true
    Use arbiter hook

So me try compile TERAapi trought Grails.
    It's wonderful but not work, me catch exceptin, no matter what the JDK me use 8 or 11 or 15.
    Code:
    2021-02-04 20:30:44.423 ERROR --- [  restartedMain] o.s.boot.SpringApplication
                 : Application run failed

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1$_closure3.doCall() is applicable for argument types: (grails.spring.BeanBuilder) values: [grails.spring.BeanBuilder@1a0b1f3]
    Possible solutions: doCall(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object), findAll(), findAll(), isCase(java.lang.Object), isCase(java.lang.Object)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:255)
            at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:421)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2330)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2158)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$183.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:223)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.call(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:70)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)
            at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:127)
            at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy:163)
            at grails.orm.bootstrap.HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer$_getBeanDefinitions_closure1.doCall(HibernateDatastoreSpringInitializer.groovy)
            at grails.plugin.hibernate.HibernateGrailsPlugin$_doWithSpring_closure1.doCall(HibernateGrailsPlugin.groovy:76)
            at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeBeanDefiningClosure(BeanBuilder.java:759)
            at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.beans(BeanBuilder.java:588)
            at grails.spring.BeanBuilder.invokeMethod(BeanBuilder.java:531)
            at org.grails.plugins.DefaultGrailsPlugin.doWithRuntimeConfiguration(DefaultGrailsPlugin.java:543)
            at org.grails.plugins.AbstractGrailsPluginManager.doRuntimeConfiguration(AbstractGrailsPluginManager.java:166)
            at grails.boot.config.GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.postProcessBeanDefinitionRegistry(GrailsApplicationPostProcessor.groovy:171)
            at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanDefinitionRegistryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:275)
            at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:125)
            at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:706)
            at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:532)
            at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:141)
            at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:744)
            at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:391)
            at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:312)
            at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:99)
            at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:485)
            at grails.boot.GrailsApp.run(GrailsApp.groovy:472)
            at teraapi.Application.main(Application.groovy:11)
            at org.springframework.boot.devtools.restart.RestartLauncher.run(RestartLauncher.java:49)
    Did you delete the build folder?

True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    282Posts

yes, but me run only TERAapi, without other services. Possible it's error caused without MySQL server?

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    20Posts

Maybe you guys already knew, but I'm pretty sure the TeraAPI is not official, and most likely incomplete.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    660Posts

yes, but me run only TERAapi, without other services. Possible it's error caused without MySQL server?
    You need mysql to run the api.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    282Posts

Bingo, but me try make workable Grails, but this mess ultimatively need Internrt Connection for frecofiguration and library incapsulation from MAVEN repos, WTF?

Advertisement