Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sql Server 2008 r2 Developer Edition

Thank you. I now try and Test a multiserver-setup with 2 Game, 1 DB and 1 API server. (More Hardware is not available.) Both Game servers are setup with 64GB Ram (Physical). Ok one of them have a memorystick missing (damaged / defect) so 16GB missing. xD

Reaction score
Thank you. I now try and Test a multiserver-setup with 2 Game, 1 DB and 1 API server. (More Hardware is not available.) Both Game servers are setup with 64GB Ram (Physical). Ok one of them have a memorystick missing (damaged / defect) so 16GB missing. xD

Haha!! This is an image from when i was using 16gb of Ram with 128gb swap, now i use 32gb of Ram :lol:

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha!! This is an image from when i was using 16gb of Ram with 128gb swap, now i use 32gb of Ram :lol:

mhm i can imagin how hard it is.:/: Miss my 16 GB Stick. r.i.p. (Orderd an replacement already)

missing ram - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

For other Server Language users:

I was getting it to run on a german server installation of windowsserver 2016.

The error that the GameServer calls on is a problem by defining a decimal character.

"." and "," US is the dot and German is The "comma". Just change the decimal settings in your windows langage and region settings and you are good to go. :)

In the DB are some values stored as "double" with an decimalcharacter between.
Maybe also elsewhere in the serverfiles. :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WHat is wrong here, I have sql configuration tcp and named pipes enabled, SSMS logged in with sa and psw, still cant run ArbiterServer, can someone help :s :s :s
iunh0ge - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
WHat is wrong here, I have sql configuration tcp and named pipes enabled, SSMS logged in with sa and psw, still cant run ArbiterServer, can someone help :s :s :s
iunh0ge - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

just open your eyes.. error mesage says it ... just in the middle...
native error 17...
SQLServer does not exist or access denied.

check your permissions..

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i had all permissions, i had an error in one of the dbs fixed it now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My live test on an real server, in a not burend down datacentre from ovh, :lol: located in paris looks good so far.

Server is runnig with 128 GB of DDR4 Ram and an Xeon E5-1630v3.

Currently playing with 5 others on this Server with a maximum Ping of 30ms.

tera - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

DO NOT TRY THIS with the given API!! lol

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So does anybody can hack packet part for connect native client on other lang, without sex with DC?

If you want to use a different client with this server, you gonna need to detour encrypt\decrypt methods of the PikeCipher or CryptoSession to remap CS range opcodes between your client and the server. This should work as long as PDLs between TW and your client are identical and you cover all CS opcodes range. And you'll need to write a custom API for your client's launcher.
I didn't look deep into these classes, but this approach looks pretty good to me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tbh, it runs fine in an VPS with 32GB ram and rest with pagefile on SSD. Had around 23ms with Strasbgourg location and running for 2 weeks straight without rebooting didn't seems to hit on performances.
But It had to be strasbourg that burnt (but am in SBG3 so all safe) :')

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick status request. Did anyone anyhow, manage to set another adminlevel, higher than 0?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean, having a GM character wiht the GM UI? If so, there's a Tutorial from venoMKO in tera tutorials section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys, really awesome Files. I lvled 1-65 without problems, all works fine. But now, Apex Quest with Mystic and i have a Bug :/ I need to kill the last Boss for the last 2 Apex Skills, Arunic Release and Urgency. But i cant activate them, i cant click on it :/ Any1 can help here? Thank you Guys!

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
eh, I could only upgrade to 16 gigs of RAM
:(:

and the server needs 32 gb ram it's not real with my pc :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look in previous pages, this has been fixed by using a new Datacenter client side + removing buffs from events thzt was making client crash

You can with 16GB easily, as long you got an SSD on the side to use as pagefile (I took an crappy Kingston with 200GB and have put 100GB as pagefile). It's working great, server loading fully with all world servers in 20mins and 6ms when connecting as local host. From external 100ms,but I think it's more about my net that SSD on that.

Back