Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here tutorial from another user in prev threads, don't remember his name + some of the things i noted to not forget about them

Install SQL Server 2008 R2 (no express) With SSMS
Install the latest Java JRE

1. Enable mixed mode and use “U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq” as “sa” password in SQL Server installation
2. Open SSMS and login with “sa” account, then restore the databases from “DB_Bak_Old” folder (PlanetDB_2800, SharedDB, WebAppDB etc)
3. UnZip TERA_SERVER, TERA_API and Xampp folder to a root folder like C:\ or D:\
4. Goto C:\TeraAPI\grails-4.0.3\TeraAPI and delete “build” folder
5. Create a .bat with this arguments into TeraAPI “grailsw.bat run-app --port=8080” (without quotes)
6. Now go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\arb_gw and change SERVERIP to your server IP, leave port as is

rest_url=http://SERVERIP:8080/api
rest_url_auth=http://SERVERIP:8080/

7. Go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin, open DeploymentConfig.xml and edit the ips 47.93.47.124 and 192.168.99.232 to your server IP
8. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\server and edit serverlist.xml and serverlist.tw and change 47.93.47.124 to your server IP, make sure the port is 7801
9. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\tera open LauncherloginForm and edit lines 39, 84 and 170 with your server ip, leave port 8080 and 81 as is Eg: , and SERVERIP:81/reg/

Here I finished the configuration, now how to start the server

Open Xampp and start mysql and apache server, then goto TeraApi folder and start the .bat that we created at point 5

When TeraApi finish to load then start

hub
hub_gw
arb_gw
ArbiterServer
StartTopography
WordlServer

At this point is enough for playing and questing but without dungeons. Remember for Arbiter, Topography, and world’s server you need to wait till “server ready” status in every1

If you want dungeons and battlegrounds then start everything else (DungeonOther, dungeon server, party matching, battlefield and nexus server)

Connection to MSSQL with heidSQL usin windows auth

Connection to SQL with heidiSQL: root 123456 on localhost:3306

Makes sure TCP/IP is activated in SQL Server 2016 configuration manager

Need windows in english

Edit ~\Datasheet\ContinentData.xml
and make sure every single initChannelCount="1" has "1" as value

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DataCenter v5 Only:

Installation: Copy "DataCenter_Final_TW.dat" from this zip file to Tera Client "\TERA\S1Game\S1Data" and overwrite the existing dat file.

v5 - Translated EP perk descriptions and chat channel name shortcuts. Fixed double text in the Nullu dialogue (Dark Dreams Sundered) and removed extra space in Barlyas dialogue (Relic of a Bygone Age). This DC already includes all the changes from previous versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, nice work again!Any ideas how to enable boss hp bars even if they are set showHpGauge="true" on npcdata? For example old dungeons like Bathysmal Rise, Dreadspire etc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In BossGage-0.xml there is 6 entries with hideHPBar="1". Here is dcv5: with all of them set to 0, I would like to play test this fix but I don't have much time right now (holidays and all that). Try with this dc and send me PM if it works or make a new post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any chance you can share datacenter repacker tool? I assume BossGage-0 is in the unpacked right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any chance you can share datacenter repacker tool? I assume BossGage-0 is in the unpacked right?

To edit DC I use narcis DC Tool v2 from [DC Translation Tool By Narcis96] thread. Use Key:B5AE92062ACC7452EB6FBB44EC2D612D IV:11E5B808F6922217F6FFB977321A0960 to open dc. Check "isEncrypted" and "isCompressed" if you try to open packed version of dc (one with 42Mb).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello did someone know how to edit the bootupscreen?

This one: (Warning 4K Image - 5MB)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello did someone know how to edit the bootupscreen?

This one: (Warning 4K Image - 5MB)

Download Terahelper v0.14: (v1.0 and v0.15 encounter errors while rebuilding gpk!). Backup the original file first! Open file "LoadingImages.gpk" in Terahelper from Client: "TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\S1UI" then navigate to "LoadingImage91_Tex" under "Texture2D". You can preview textures in "Texture Preview" tab. Click "Export DDS" then edit exported file. Import modified dds in dxt1 format then rebuild the gpk with Save (Rebuild Mode). Go to S1UI folder and delete old gpk and rename "LoadingImages.gpk_rebuild" to "LoadingImages.gpk".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

is there a easy Way to make this Game solofriendly? I mean to play the Dungeons with 1-2 Friends. I think i must edit all the Dungeons xmls or? Thank you Guys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TenShie

Haste mal probiert von irgendnem Clienten die deutschen Dateien einzufügen? Sprich DataCenter oder Sprach/Videodateien?

Do you have tried to integrate some german Files from another Client? Like DataCenter or any other Speak/Videofiles?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DataCenter v6 Only:

Installation: Copy "DataCenter_Final_TW.dat" to "\TERA\S1Game\S1Data" and overwrite the existing dc file.

v6 - Corrected more NPC dialogues and added space in the EP tooltips (5Stage->5 Stage). Fixed text issues in several quests: (Playing Catch-Up, Dusty Tome, The Forge Master, Supporting Farya's Business, Holy Responsibilities, Birthplace of Knowledge, Vexatus Swamp, Hatching a Partner & Argon Plot). This DC already includes all the changes from the previous versions.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me, I am looking for client TW 92.03 , my english is bad :(:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the very first page, pyrosamurai made an edit with some clients up, and one of them ive tested is working.

Back