Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there fixed audio/text for russian language?
---------
Есть ли у кого фиксы для русской локализации?

Reaction score
DataCenter v6 Only:

Installation: Copy "DataCenter_Final_TW.dat" to "\TERA\S1Game\S1Data" and overwrite the existing dc file.

v6 - Corrected more NPC dialogues and added space in the EP tooltips (5Stage->5 Stage). Fixed text issues in several quests: (Playing Catch-Up, Dusty Tome, The Forge Master, Supporting Farya's Business, Holy Responsibilities, Birthplace of Knowledge, Vexatus Swamp, Hatching a Partner & Argon Plot). This DC already includes all the changes from the previous versions.

You are awesome zoran8844. Thank you so much.

Is there fixed audio/text for russian language?
---------
Есть ли у кого фиксы для русской локализации?

Look at site 26. U mean this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, then i can activate my private links on my mega account, just send me a pm, just know that i disable it after a day. Don't want the files getting deleted knowing my upload speed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@stoned87 Thanks for the support. Just to make some stuff clear I didn't translated TW DC that's all @narcis96 effort. So for you new folks to this thread, if you what to express support please like narcis96 post on page 4 (original translated dc). Without his eng datacenter all of my work wouldn't been possible at all. My only goal is to just fix remaining issues in narcis dc and keep it as similar to the english retail as possible. I wrote this to clarify that I don't want to leech on narcis work nor I care about popularity. All of my work on TC SFX mod started as private project in January that I decided to share publicly. I only started working on the dc fixes because other users reported apex bug and issues with double text.

In regards to Russian DC I don't have unpacked Russian version so I can't fix apex bug nor quests and encryption keys from tw don't work on dc provided by @TieLay. If I find appropriate russian dc I would like to try at least fix some basic issues. Also I could make german version of voice and movies if someone whats it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone download

pass:vdfn

Reaction score
Me share Tera 92.03 TW client via .torrent.
GOTO and download "TERA-92_03_client.torrent"

....skipped....
In regards to Russian DC I don't have unpacked Russian version so I can't fix apex bug nor quests and encryption keys from tw don't work on dc provided by @TieLay. If I find appropriate russian dc I would like to try at least fix some basic issues...

So me share DC from russian localiser DESTENY from last client 92.04.
Me have this full pack of this client, but i can't get 92.03 client coz they close bug-gate to download...
IF anybody need 92.04 RU client me can share it trought .torrent or
P.S. sry 4 bed ingles

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GERMAN Cinematic & Voice Files for Tera TW 92.03 Client:

Copy folder "Packages" to Tera client "\TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\Sound_Data" and overwrite the existing files.

Russian DC Apex Fix:
I used Google to translate english version of apex npc dialogues to russian. Sorry for bad russian grammar but this is just a quick fix so that game can progress pass that apex bug (broken npc "Indecision" buttons). Files changed are VillagerDialog-6561,6562,6564.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Gipat
Referring to your Laragon/Catalina/Java Tera API Server implementation, how do I amend the code such that the accounts benefits can be implemented?
https://forum.ragezone.com/f798/92-03-add-account-benefits-1194487-new/

Can't seem to find your code, it seems to be obfuscated into the compiled java package?
Need to make the TERA server API read from the account_benefits based on accountDBID.

account_benefits table looks like this:
Code:
CREATE TABLE account_benefits (
  accountDBID int(11) NOT NULL,
  benefitId int(11) NOT NULL,
  availableUntil int(11) NOT NULL

Last edited:
Reaction score
GERMAN Cinematic & Voice Files for Tera TW 92.03 Client:

Copy folder "Packages" to Tera client "\TERA\S1Game\CookedPC\Sound_Data" and overwrite the existing files.

Russian DC Apex Fix:
I used Google to translate english version of apex npc dialogues to russian. Sorry for bad russian grammar but this is just a quick fix so that game can progress pass that apex bug (broken npc "Indecision" buttons). Files changed are VillagerDialog-6561,6562,6564.

Thank you so much, you are godlike. Is there a little Chance of a German DC ? =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much, you are godlike. Is there a little Chance of a German DC ? =)

Unfortunately I don't have any type of German DC. If somebody provides the unpacked version close to 92.03 (v366226) I'm willing to do translation and some quest fixing.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@zoran8844

Many thanks for the German Files, they are working flawlessly. Only Problem, now my Daughter wants to see some Cutscenes in a endless Loop :) From my Daughter again a big THANK YOU!!!

Good to know what exactly Version we need for the matching German Datacenter. I will try my best to find it :)

*EDIT*

Ok, i found some different "GER" DataCenter's and uploaded them to MediaFire. Hopefully a useful one is available in the ZIP File :)

@Luciole credits to him, i found the 92.03 DataCenter here in the Tera Help Section :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ulfman, @Luciole Thank you for finding the 92.03 german datacenter. Here is the translated dc:

I used narcis auto translator with English v6 and German dc that you provided. This dc needs additional fixing and has double text issues in a quest dialogues (It is caused by some incompatibility between narcis tool and TW dc itself, auto translator works perfectly between EUR versions but TW dc somehow causes this issue).
I also fixed apex npc text, same one as in RUS dc from the post above. Main story is fully playable while 1/3 of all quests will have double dialogues and cinematic subtitles are still in English. I will try to fix these issues this week and upload the new version in this post.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ulfman, @Luciole Thank you for finding the 92.03 german datacenter. Here is the translated dc:

I used narcis auto translator with English v6 and German dc that you provided. This dc needs additional fixing and has double text issues in a quest dialogues (It is caused by some incompatibility between narcis tool and TW dc itself, auto translator works perfectly between EUR versions but TW dc somehow causes this issue).
I also fixed apex npc text, same one as in RUS dc from the post above. Main story is fully playable while 1/3 of all quests will have double dialogues and cinematic subtitles are still in English. I will try to fix these issues this week and upload the new version in this post.

Thanks its working good so far, but there are some Problems with the Skills Descriptions :

You cant read them. I think we need the German Fonts File too? I tried with your v4 English Fonts Files, but it doesnt work.

*EDIT*

@zoran8844

Saw and find out that you released -> "EUR Default Fonts (92.03)" and tried them out with the German DC. But its the same with the missing Skills Descriptions.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Problem is in "StrSheet_UserSkill-1.xml" file in the translated DC. Auto translator created duplicate elements, similar issue as in the quests but in this case much worse. Here is image that shows the difference between translated xml and original german xml. I'm afraid this is very difficult to fix manually. It would require replacing all the text lines or doing some kind of tweak on auto translator. I also tried auto translation on original TW dc but it creates the same problem, so it's probably caused by some incompatibility between narcis auto translator and original german dc.

Here is unpacked german 92.03 retail dc so maybe someone can figure this out:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Problem is in "StrSheet_UserSkill-1.xml" file in the translated DC. Auto translator created duplicate elements, similar issue as in the quests but in this case much worse. Here is image that shows the difference between translated xml and original german xml. I'm afraid this is very difficult to fix manually. It would require replacing all the text lines or doing some kind of tweak on auto translator. I also tried auto translation on original TW dc but it creates the same problem, so it's probably caused by some incompatibility between narcis auto translator and original german dc.

Here is unpacked german 92.03 retail dc so maybe someone can figure this out:

Ah ok now i know what the Problems finally are. So if i have enough much free Time i could fix it by myself by manually translate the complete german DC? or "narcis auto translator" needs a fix and after this it will be useable again?

@zoran8844

(I cant download from ZippyShare) Could you please upload to another Hoster like Mediafire?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
German DC with fixed skill descriptions and some quests (TOO BROKEN FOR FURTHER FIXING):
v1.0
v1.2

v1.0 Fixed UserSkill tooltips. Swaped element ids between ENG and GER dc in 32000 lines and then used manual file import in narcis auto translator and it somehow worked.
v1.2 Fixed about 40% of double text in quests.

Sorry to report but I'm giving up on fixing german dc :( On further checking the state of translated dc, I discovered multiple text duplication issues in items, npc names and other strings. It would be too time consuming for me to try fixing them all (it took me around two weeks for ENG). It would be more efficient to do better auto translation and than manually fix remaining issues.

Last edited:
Back