Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TeraGen - client launcher generator

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is a remake of the generator.exe that was put out some time back. It has the following features:

1. Remembers the url you type in. No re-typing unless you screw up.
2. Uses more direct binary patching techniques (no mucking around with C# strings)
3. self-contained. It uses an internal resource so a separate native.dll file is not needed to generate the appropriate .exe file
4. includes source code, while I use Visual Studio 2017, I backed off the .net requirement to .NET 4.0 to make it a little more compatible.
5. output is suitable for use by many of the simple launchers out there.

Why? The one that was included with the simple launchers like neolauncher, TERA-Launcher and newlauncher did not include source so I decompiled the original and rewrote the majority of it with my own touches. In time the functions of this will be combined with a set of tools I am envisioning for pserver gms to configure, implement and manage their servers.

But anyhow - enjoy!

credits for their initial work :
gda123123
p5ylo

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can be nice, thanks.
I can't open the archive, can you try to reupload it (it say teraGen.rar can't be opened as an archive) ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can be nice, thanks.
I can't open the archive, can you try to reupload it (it say teraGen.rar can't be opened as an archive) ?

Just tested the download. It opens fine.
You need the latest WinRAR or the latest 7-zip to open it.

Cheers!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
por favor alguien puede resubir el cliente por mega o drive porque en mi país no se puede descargar por torrent

Back