Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Up to date EMU Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to use "3f713c8832442409908b28c3ea3ad6a1" the md5 password? please help. greetings.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jorge, ese password es "test" pero encriptado en MD5, solo pone eso y entraras en el juego en localhost. cuando suban el launcher con ip externa y digan como crear cuentas podras usar otros passwords.

Russian guy, nobody in here is gonna buy you the files, since are already here. An another thing, we only need a external ip launcher and nothing more. so, forget about sell files because we are pretty smart to not buy you that files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to use "3f713c8832442409908b28c3ea3ad6a1" the md5 password? please help. greetings.
str8killa - Tera Up to date EMU Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

needs to be in short cut

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Russian friend, if it is true that you have the files on the server without errors better why not share? so we can all enjoy together a online Tera server. greetings.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you have the same files i saw you on that 1 site, if you think you server its better then release it no one is going to buy your stuff for 1000 rubles goaway the files are public why buy files that are public lol

SVN 150 Mb

Looks super fake how can the tera folder be 150mb its only packets. the src to the warz server files are not even 150mb rofl .

if you think you have something so good then release it, other wise that looks like the same files a released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Packet issue maybe is because we are using a wrong client. we need to check in the src to fix that or with the correct client.
I don't think the launcher was wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess the same ashlay, I'm downloading that client with 40mb internet speed so when i download the and give a try can I tell you if this OnTera client is working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
on tera is korean i think and does nothing when you try to use my shortcut

this is what i get when i try to use open tera with shock tera launcher

as you can see in src its says EU
so we need to use shock client i think

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check the emulator str8killa, in the gameserver console, at the top: "Authorized representative: on-tera.com"
so is onTera Client.

a good idea is download too the OnTera Patch, and mix with the OnTera torrent client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this:

IDEA:
SVN trunk:
VM options: -Dconfig.file=src/main/resources/properties.conf
Tera client:
Launcher:

and i found anothers private servers:

we need to check that clients.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I found this:

IDEA:
SVN trunk:
VM options: -Dconfig.file=src/main/resources/properties.conf
Tera client:
Launcher:

and i found anothers private servers:

we need to check that clients.
none of that matters and i allready said the client is 1725 EU aka shock tera client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to register an account tera offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Network.dll and you think that you have this file correctly written?: D:

unpack the client On-Tera + run the Game Launcher! turn on the Test Server and you are sure that everything works!not 't forget to register in launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back