Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera EMU Server Files (str8killa) discussion thread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I find 1725 client? The torrent link has no seeds ?

the seeds like 3k people

[h=2]Re: Tera Up to date EMU Server Files[/h]
After I change to new emulator server run fine but I got black screen :O

+Btw I download the newest file TeraEmulator-master

and I try to compile the file my myself but I can only compiled 1 file gameserver

what I need to do next ? :O

================================

After I tried hard using my brain I went to download Server 2 go

and I put www folder in server2go\htdocs

and I click Server2Go.exe it pop up a splash screen after that close by it self ?

how to fix this​

Please be specific on what splash you meant?

*if the server 2go close it self? check notification on your start bar on the right side near time clock.
*is there webphsyx icon (server2go)
*and check on chrome/firefox/internet explorer 127.0.0.1 web is up?

ps: thats what i read and understand on my view what ur asking.

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe my utorrent was broken, i will start downloading again when i come back from college, hope you are still seeding it :)

Looking forward to start helping in the emu development :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Azman Sinclair after I click sever2go it pop up start web server after that it pop up again Shut down webserver

try open it from the original folder u copy from. does it still have the same problem?

im guessing that u copy the folder and paste it to another folder and overwrite the files in server2go that cause these error

Maybe my utorrent was broken, i will start downloading again when i come back from college, hope you are still seeding it :)

Looking forward to start helping in the emu development :)

dont worry there is alot of seeders including me :)

Staff member
Reaction score
well, this doesnt seem like 3k seeds :(:

RVNj11J - Tera EMU Server Files (str8killa) discussion thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
seems i made an error in the last update with account loading..
1 or 2 }{ bracklets too much or less^^
ive fixxed it so far
have to do some changes back and 1-2 test till i upload on git

ill do too an updated full package with s2go & newest files
maybe in a few hours (reallife has to go... ^^)

Latest Emu,Launcher & Server2Go package

1.run Server2Go
2.run gameserver
3.copy launcher files to tera client & run

user: admin
pass: test
already registered, else create new one if you need

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
teralauncher.exe 36kb was able to compile and get it online. but im having a problem on teralauncher.exe (6mb) hex edit to a (example only) and is there anyway to get it to listen outside ip and not localhost?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
teralauncher.exe 36kb was able to compile and get it online. but im having a problem on teralauncher.exe (6mb) hex edit to a (example only) and is there anyway to get it to listen outside ip and not localhost?

You mean change address?

You need to use a hex editor to modify the tera-game.exe

Find 127.0.0.1 Or server/serverlist ..... get a list of addresses and modify!

For example:

You must control the list of 46 characters! Otherwise invalid. .

You also need to change the name of the Web directory, modify as you want. . .

You also need to change the web directory name, you need to modify. . .

Reaction score

its seems the tera-game.exe is not workings with dyndns or no-ip adresses like xy.abc.com
you have to use ip numbers 123.456.789
and like gangea said.. if you edit the tera-game.exe with hex editor you can only edit the line with the adress
but you have to stay on that char limit..
like the line is...(49) chars max you can add.. ../serverlist ".de" ".en" ".fr" for a driect list but than
the option for language selection in the launcher is not working anymore else let the ending ".de" ".en" ".fr" away

so you have 46 chars for the full adress >>> ... <<< max 46chars for list (and +3 .de/.en/.fr = 49 chars)
and then edit the directory structure in the www directory to the adress you entered in the tera-game.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you Guys! sorry for late reply got it working yesterday i just figured it out. cuz all this time i was hexing tera-launcher.exe 6mb not tera-game.exe!

Right now im doing a project on webserver! if there is any source code for it thats good i can reedit the design. right now im doing it from scratch. Will be updating it here on saturday and sunday!

Reaction score
for better understanding:
tera-launcher.exe is the official launcher!!! its upx packed if im right and and self extraction archive with password!
teralauncher.exe is the gui for custom launcher i made
and tera-game.exe is the tl.exe from client\ directory unpacked so we can use it to start the pserver with commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, is it possible to make the custom launcher connect the network IP? Cause it seem like the launcher can only connect to 127.0.0.1, if I change the Hostname in pms_config.ini to network IP, the launcher can't connect. And is it possible to open the server to network or is it strictly for local and for you only?

Reaction score
read 2-3 posts back what i wrote..
and you have to edit more thatn that..
config.php in /www for launcher auth
edit launcher source the adress and compile

the server is still alpha/beta its more a debug version now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its seems the tera-game.exe is not workings with dyndns or no-ip adresses like xy.abc.com
you have to use ip numbers 123.456.789
and like gangea said.. if you edit the tera-game.exe with hex editor you can only edit the line with the adress
but you have to stay on that char limit..

Tera-game WORKING with FQDN name. But this name cannot be write by your hexeditor. I try this several times and result is "http:\\127.0\DNSname+path". I must use third party hex editor and this variant working.
Good way for quick test is start new version of launcher, where is full path to server list.

But in game not working some spells and others things, this is still young alpha with strong potencial.

Hi, is it possible to make the custom launcher connect the network IP? Cause it seem like the launcher can only connect to 127.0.0.1, if I change the Hostname in pms_config.ini to network IP, the launcher can't connect. And is it possible to open the server to network or is it strictly for local and for you only?

Can be modified for full network solutions (test only), but stil cannot be used seriously without very large modifications in database + web part and rewrite game part as service solution.

Staff member
Reaction score
You would need to use inet_addr() in the no-ip/dns server, and then use the IP returned in winsock. Just a theory, but it can be done. I just need the unpacked game and all the necessary DLL's just to open the game in OllyDebugger. If anybody can send me, I will start my research about this.

^_^

We know this is the way to create a new listening socket:

Code:
////////////////bind()//////////////////////////////
// Create a sockaddr_in object and set its values.
sockaddr_in service;

// AF_INET is the Internet address family.
service.sin_family = AF_INET;
// "127.0.0.1" is the local IP address to which the socket will be bound.
service.sin_addr.s_addr = ADDRESS
// the port number to which the socket will be bound.
service.sin_port = htons(DESIRED PORT);

So we just need to find that piece of code in the game and make a workaround. =)

Reaction score
you can create a f2p account and download teh setup fiel it wil download first launcher and binaries before the other models and data files

so will you have your files in client\binaries folder

you cant run the tera.exe without the launcher
and would be nice when you get the debugger attached to the game..
it did not work for me...have tryied some plumgins only one what worked was "oly themida 9in1"
but it crashed most times

Back