Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera EMU Server Files (str8killa) discussion thread

Reaction score
there is no spanish language in game...

There are only
TERA EU (German, French , English UK, English NA) languages
there are only these languages cause EU tera is form gameforge and they only localized to german/french and uk

TERA NA (same like above, maybe korean/japan too)
TERA KOR(all above and Korean, Japan maybe)

look in Tera\Client\S1Game\Localization\ Folder
this are all game languages what would be possible!
but in EU version some are removed the folders are there like JPN/KOR
but you cant start with them cuase of missing other files!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've host the 1725 version from P5yl0 latest release.
But I noticed that my hotkey could not be saved
Eveytime I put some skills or potions on it,When I login ext time,It'll be recover by default.
Is that a known problem from server,or just I didn't host the server correctly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
02:01:26.5780 | ARecvPacket
EXCEPTION OCCURRED
System.ArgumentException: Requiring price 'FEMALE' Can not find.
Location: System.Enum.EnumResult.SetFailure(ParseFailureKind failure, String fail
ureMessageID, Object failureMessageFormatArgument)
Location: System.Enum.TryParseEnum(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCas
e, EnumResult& parseResult)
Location: System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
Location: Data.DAO.PlayerDAO.LoadAccountPlayers(String accName) File e:\Private_S
erver_Tera\Tera_Emulator_Source_1725\GameServer\Data\DAO\PlayerDAO.cs:Line 79
Location: Tera.Services.PlayerService.OnAuthorized(Account account) File e:\Priva
te_Server_Tera\Tera_Emulator_Source_1725\GameServer\Services\PlayerService.cs:Line
Location: Tera.Services.AccountService.Authorized(IConnection connection, String
accountName) File e:\Private_Server_Tera\Tera_Emulator_Source_1725\GameServer\Se
rvices\AccountService.cs:Line 18
Location: Network.Client.CpRequestAuth.Process() File e:\Private_Server_Tera\Tera
_Emulator_Source_1725\GameServer\Network\Packets\ClientPackets\CpRequestAuth.cs:
Line 24
Location: Network.ARecvPacket.Process(Connection connection) File e:\Private_Serv
er_Tera\Tera_Emulator_Source_1725\GameServer\Network\ARecvPacket.cs:Line 25 Please help me ~~~~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@karyzir can upload the datapacks :D and what client version are you using? 1725?

Idea:- seems we dont have enough man power for update opcodes. if there is a tutorial how to sniff opcode and reupdate to server files and rebuild after that test see how it works for the opcodes you sniffed an example that would be great to help the version to be finish faster. i can help but i just need to know what should i do, what it looks like, what to do with it and how it works.

Last edited:
Reaction score
02:01:26.5780 | ARecvPacket
EXCEPTION OCCURRED
Location: Network.Client.CpRequestAuth.Process() File e:\Private_Server_Tera\Tera
_Emulator_Source_1725\GameServer\Network\Packets\ClientPackets\CpRequestAuth.cs:
Line 24
Location: Network.ARecvPacket.Process(Connection connection) File e:\Private_Serv
er_Tera\Tera_Emulator_Source_1725\GameServer\Network\ARecvPacket.cs:Line 25 Please help me ~~~~

this is the latest from my Github...
and it works! you have to import the database (new) cause i made some changes/adds to account
cause of new launcher and password recovery and other addings ..
i havent changed anythin on player table!
maybe of renaming Account tables the Account "Name" to "AccountName"
but that doesnt matter if you reimport the database!

@gda123
yes that is a known problem..
UI saving isnt done right now

@karyzir can upload the datapacks :D and what client version are you using? 1725?

Idea:- seems we dont have enough man power for update opcodes. if there is a tutorial how to sniff opcode and reupdate to server files and rebuild after that test see how it works for the opcodes you sniffed an example that would be great to help the version to be finish faster. i can help but i just need to know what should i do, what it looks like, what to do with it and how it works.

you wont find a universal tutorial
and sniffing is no problem
run wireshark or another sniffing tool and run the game do things
save and ready

also
we have the packetviewer (not very good but it decrypts the hex stream from wireshark)

the bigger promlem like i already said more than once^^ !!!
its not only a thing of replacing the opcodes
more than 50% of the functions need a rework

1725 revision from ~2010 around
till now
2xxx revsion there is so much more implemented
like the removed reworked new alliance system
raid system and more what changed so much in the menus and other things

on loading or entering the world most of this functions are all loaded
so every thing has to be updated
its not only a thing of sniff opcode replace packet
and its done..
its more a rewriting and theres the other problem...
we rewrite and some weeks later they patch the game with an update
most things till then should be not so heavy to update and replace again..
(cause of alredy reworked functions)
but it takes time to update on every new patch the old things again..
else you cant work on the new packets

for example
from 1725 > 2000 its a complete rework
1725 has only 1 packet with user data 32 bytes long

from 2100> 2117 its more a replacing thing (new opcodes and ready maybe 1-2 fixxes)
21xx hat 1 packet with user data 32 bytes and a second with 64 bytes

so the complete player/character loading need a rewrite and analyzed what is savewd in this new 64 bytes
the other problem its not oly added data
some data what was saved in the 32bytes stream before are shifted in the second data > 64 bytes
so the complete char loading function is to 90% useles without rewiriting it

to get behind them we need more time between updates or more people on development
else we evertime put more time in refreshing old opcodes than implement new ones

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i download last guithun p5yl0
On 127.0.0.1 I get
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in W:\www\core\connect\database.php on line 9

I see database.php all ok username,password

WhaT am i doing bad ?

Reaction score
Please give more information, about your system like windows ver, .NET ver, webcombine name and ver, config files info, srting processes info, what first u stars, what next...
So give more infu because tepats are still sleep.

P.S. Sorry for bed inglish

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some data what was saved in the 32bytes stream before are shifted in the second data > 64 bytes
so the complete char loading function is to 90% useles without rewiriting it

to get behind them we need more time between updates or more people on development
else we evertime put more time in refreshing old opcodes than implement new ones

I guess the main problem u need is team for Lua programmer if im not mistaken. i will try to understand the lua language for teraemu.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i download last guithun p5yl0
On 127.0.0.1 I get
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in W:\www\core\connect\database.php on line 9

I see database.php all ok username,password

WhaT am i doing bad ?

have you checked if the password username and db name are the same as in your mysql db?

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
@P5yl0

where can I download the latest emu version ?

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Everything works fine, but nothing happens when i enter login and password in launcher. What i have to do?

What do you mean nothinh happen ? :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually i started to have the same problem just now web server is all ok i can successfully log in the play button appears click it to start it then nothing not even the splash screen appears iv checked every single link and ip and still does same thing

Back