Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Emulator v1xxx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you the server works.

But in game i am stuck in game, because skills don't work , there is no pnj , no monster and i can just walk and jump the problem is Opcode.

I downloaded boost but i don't understand how to compile them. And i saw i need to decrypt data_center but i am lost.
I really appreciate some help :)
Thank you again for your server.
narcis96 - Tera Emulator v1xxx - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
@narcis96 nice job.excause me,does it suit to other client,like offical client in china v1.98??
or how to let your emu can suit to chinese's client.
sorry for my bad english.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi am new here and I love your work but I try many times and nothing works for me on windows 10 anniversary:(:, I watch a video on youtube of Purizer How to make a Tera Private Server, work very good but it's the old version of game and I want play Latest NA with ninja
please can you make a tutorial video on youtube :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server use only standart name datebase tera_q. Narcis help me and thanks him. Server normal work and RU client work with server.
Not working:
Jump
Skills
Item
Create Char
position on map
Not npc
Chat close
emotion
setting (Selection of character)

BUT Author told me that will soon be updated. We wait. Author you BEST!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we are working that the server will read the data from xmls files, so far everything goes well
Wow, really great to hear that keep us updated and i hope this emulator turn to perfect one and good job all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tell us what you have done pls :drool:
and when update?
Maybe me help you with site, blog or forum?

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I can tell you the thing we work on but not much, the emulator have his parser to read from xmls files since we done know how to get geo data we managed to create self parser mean the emulator will read all the gamedata from xmls files skills items abnormality area etc...
as we know the coder of that emulator is Narcis the creator and the programmer of this wonderfull emulator I helping him in other ways like the idea with the xmls part but he coded it so many thank for his hard work and the progress goes very well

UPDATE:
we will published soon forum related to this project

UPDATE2:
from this point we will use area as bin file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
site for Tera Emulator v1xxx. Update and info on site.:eek:tt:
Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At the moment in the hands of the v1040 BETA.

Soon the site will review.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
??????!! Eng please!
I can translate for you.
he said narcis, your emulator crashes every time,I ask a help request,I can not realize all this ?
it's not a troll this guy talking in russian.

Back