Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Server 1725 EMU compiled version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone!!

This is my compiled version that i worked on for the last 2 months its fixed almost every thing in it 98% just a couple of problems still remaining which im still working on fixing them

EDIT!

since i see someone is saying im assuming some one else work il post here the thread of the original source code : http://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-emu-server-files-str8killa-956160/

NOTE: credits for the original source goes to P5yl0
credits for the fixes brought to it goes to ME!

FIXES: Delete Character FIXED no longer will the character return after relog
Unique Names ADDED no longer you can have 2 characters with same name
Lag between attacks and skills FIXED
lots more

TO DO: save items/skills from action/skill bar beyond relog
collision bug

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i never said it was my own work READ POST i said "This is my compiled version that i worked on for the last 2 months its fixed almost every thing in it 98%" if you think that by saying compiled version is same me making the server from 0 then all of us here that worked on it are all assuming someone elses work when we fix something right?

this is as the tittle say tera server 1725 released here on the server just with alot of the bugs fixed and its compiled version

when execly you will share the source?
or you take an exist c# code and say its you own work :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything right, try to login by cstart.exe, all right, but later on I just do not get to screen characters of black screen, I'm using on tera, can someone tell me where is the error? thank you = D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a mysql connection error im still working on to solve it it not always happening 1/10 to me so its hard to track and solve it..... try this when you get to the char black screen alt+tab close the server and re open it that should help it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude I put the server on hamachi, but I got the following error, can anyone help me?
The log showed the following error >>>

EXCEPTION OCCURRED
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Nenhuma conexão pôde ser feita porque a máquina de destino as recusou ativamente 25.8.167.157:3306
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream(IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)
at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at Data.DAO.AccountDAO..ctor(String conStr) in d:\TeraEmulator_1725-master\Tera_Emulator_1725\GameServer\Data\DAO\AccountDAO.cs:line 24
at Data.DAO.DAOManager.Initialize(String constr) in d:\TeraEmulator_1725-master\Tera_Emulator_1725\GameServer\Data\DAO\DAOManager.cs:line 102
at Communication.Logic.GlobalLogic.ServerStart(String str) in d:\TeraEmulator_1725-master\Tera_Emulator_1725\GameServer\Communication\Logic\GlobalLogic.cs:line 19
at Tera.GameServer.RunServer() in d:\TeraEmulator_1725-master\Tera_Emulator_1725\GameServer\GameServer.cs:line 107
at Tera.GameServer.Main() in d:\TeraEmulator_1725-master\Tera_Emulator_1725\GameServer\GameServer.cs:line 31

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DUDE read the error "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> " you cant put it in hamachi you need myslq installed navicat or workbench or any other to manage the mysql connection and the you need to create the database tera or what ever name you want to give it and finally execute the provided sql in the database then and only after this is all don you can move and try the server

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Works great!
Website OK
Database OK
Server OK

But... which client do i need for this?

Edit: Found it ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
" is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server "
to this problem when I try to put in hamachi

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
CHanged the Website style a bit. What do u think?
danuta - Tera Server 1725 EMU compiled version - RaGEZONE Forums

or this:

OR:

When I leave in the localhost server databaseConfig the league, but when I log in to the server does not log the ip of hamachi

try to change "NetworkConfig"
IpAdress of this Server
<network_IP>HAMACHI_IP</network_IP>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cant put it in hamachi you need myslq installed navicat or workbench or any other to manage the mysql connection and the you need to create the database tera or what ever name you want to give it and finally execute the provided sql in the database then and only after this is all don you can move and try the server

" is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server "
to this problem when I try to put in hamachi

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The Launcher say's "Login failed". Im sure i configured it correct, any solutions?

Back