Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Server 1725 EMU compiled version

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
edit; Works! Thanks :)
edit2; only cant get the launcher to work provided... it checks account but when i press play, nothing happend.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I cannot get the launcher to work.
I allready cracked the launcher and edited the hamachi ip to my ip, but this donot work too.

danuta - Tera Server 1725 EMU compiled version - RaGEZONE Forums

this is correctly, but i got "Login Failed".

Code:
// cLauncher.MainWindow
private void _btnLogin_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
   string webStringResponse = this.getWebStringResponse(Configuration.GetLauncherAuthUrl("http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth.php"), "POST", "username=" + this._inputboxUsername.Text + "&password=" + Crypt.StringToMD5(this._inputboxPassword.Text));
   if (webStringResponse == "1")
   {
       MainWindow.isLoggedIn = true;
       this._labelWelcome.Text = "Welcome, " + this._inputboxUsername.Text;
       if (MainWindow.isLoggedIn)
       {
           this._buttonLogin.Hide();
           this._buttonPlay.Show();
       }
   }
   if (webStringResponse == "0")
   {
       MessageBox.Show("login failed", "login");
   }
}

can anyone tell me the parameters to start the tera client manually?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@ Kalle, you are getting that error because you dont have a account. Create the account via the registration website if that doesnt work add it manually in the database.
However, the launcher doesnt seem to open the game either way. but you can try it.

I got a problem, when I log out the chars dont get saved and I get this error in my console. anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kalle801 your getting that error cuz you need to open the launcher with ctstarter not ctlauncher i modified it abit and ctlauncher no longer works
Noah™ that eror is not cuz its not saving the chars are not saved in the database its from trying to use the old method for delete chars that didnt work and cant find it anymore forgot to remove it update will come soon with more fixes

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you are right danuta the connection is established too.
But the game does not start.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yes i did. :)

I think enything in "cTgame.clf" is wrong. but i cannot modify it.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@danuta - I hope you will put new update that saves the chars soon then, because i want to try to test the game by the 1x rates from start but its impossible without save char. :)
and as for the launcher, i have same problem - i can login, but it does not start the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server saves the characters the only thing it doesnt save yet its the skill/action bar and the launcher il say it one more time use CTSTARTER to start the launcher NOT CTLAUNCHER

danuta - I hope you will put new update that saves the chars soon then, because i want to try to test the game by the 1x rates from start but its impossible without save char. :)
and as for the launcher, i have same problem - i can login, but it does not start the game.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol u didnt read?
i say it one more time too: I USED the cstarter!
This launcher does NOT work.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The characters do not get saved. If I go to level 2, and I log out and log back in, im back at level 1..... with the error i posted. >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you checked you webserver? and and configs? you know it connects by the php's and configs provided in the www folder right?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
me?
I checked all: Webserver, vps, firewall, ports, mysql, config's.
Server works
Webserver Works
CTStarter gets conection to the Webserver and checks for: Connection established > Updates > Version > Starting Launcher.

There is no chance that i did anything wrong.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ctgame.clf > (unpacked) client\TL.exe
you can rename it back to .exe ive dont that this way to separate the pserver files from the official client files...

ctagme.clf is includes as byinary in the ctlauncher.exe delte the ctgame.clf or the .ini restart the launcher and see... the files getting ecreated new with loclhost settings
so if you got problems delete the clf and ini file restart launcher and start everything is fresh!

and i see often posts like..
// cLauncher.MainWindow
private void _btnLogin_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
string webStringResponse = this.getWebStringResponse(Configuration.GetLauncherAuthUrl("http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth.php"), "POST", "username=" + this._inputboxUsername.Text + "&password=" + Crypt.StringToMD5(this._inputboxPassword.Text));
if (webStringResponse == "1")

when i see this source i know why the most people getting errors....
this version from launcher only works correct with the old files with the .php login

why you dont get the current version from my git...with loginserver /launcher edition...
no need for any web files anymore.. (only the serverlist file!)
registration with the launcher, login with launcher .. edit the ctgame hex sting for the serverlist in launcher...
everything you would need to edit and start the game client & server side...

everyone who is using...the Launcher with the website and php files.. not suspect any support for this version cause its outdated!!!!
it will not work correctly without edits cause the new sql database got some modifications

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DUDE you know why ppl getting errors? why not fix them then this is YOUR SOURCE after all if from YOUR GIT that i got it from as stated in the first post all i did was made a few fixes

Reaction score
yes its from my git.. but this picutre of the launcher iss..the launcher we used before some month...
dont expect that its compatible from then till now without modifications....

so..

here the latest version from git.. done changes back from my 2406 > 1725.. so this version should work without problems with 1725 !!!
have tested it short before and works so far...

LoginServer withconfig Files!
Launcher with sql and serverlist file!!!

have fun!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
WTF!
To prevent file corruption, length of url must be exact 46 characters long!

Edit: Sry i cracked this.
Launcher logs me in but still game does not start

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes cause the servlist must have 46 chars !!!!!!
cause the file gets HEX EDITED !!!! only replacing HEX sring is allowed if you add or delete HEX strings form an EXECUTEBALE file it wil be corrupt !!!

there is for now no other way and the servelist adress iss in the ctgame.clf saved as hex .. so we have only this chance to copy our servelist file on a webspace path what is at the end 49 chars long -3 ".de" , ".fr" ."en"
cause of the serverlist ending... substracted else the language selection wouzld not work!!

WE HAVE 46 CHARS for the SERVERLIST
if oyu edit this wrong launcher does not find the serverlist file.. when you click on PLAY > check servelist file > you see a little square in the middle of the screen
if everything okay you see the splash screen and the game starts
if you have an error.. in your serverlist adress . not correct path oder missing file you see the square.. no splash screen and nothing happens!!!

i dont know what you cracked^^
if you cracked the length what you can insert.. good work... you corrupted your file .. so its happenin what i explained .. you cant start the game !!!!

IF you play local .. you dont need any changes.. only copy all files where they should have been and all is okay..
you only need to edit the serverlist path if you want the server working . by net ! but then you have !!!! to edit and be exact 46 chars long serverlist path !!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
okay ill test this. Thank you :)

edit: what exactly should i HexEdit?

Reaction score
you dont need to edit anything..

in the launcher top left you have a liitle square.. klcik .. and you see the servelist adress there you can edit!
it allows only 46 chars so you cant do any mistakes click on save it will edit for you what you need you dont need any hex editor
else you can open the ctgame.clf with a hex edior and search for "server" 2x times and you should come to the serverlist string...
but then you have to be very shure what you edit !!!

Back