Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Server 1725 EMU compiled version

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what did you crack ?!?
would be nice if you could share your wisdom with us....
did you unpack the exe?
i dont understand what you mean with cracked? cause cracking is for me something other.. ;)

While cracking i can see the Launcher Source code and edit it.
Code:
// cTlauncher.MainWindow
private void _btnSaveServerlist_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{
   string text = this._inputServerlist.Text;
   if (this._inputServerlist.Text.Length != 46)
   {
       MessageBox.Show("To prevent file corruption, length of url must be exact 46 characters long!", "ERROR", MessageBoxButton.OK);
   }
   else
   {
       this.SaveServerlist();
       MessageBox.Show("Your new serverlist path has been saved!");
       this.GUI_Log("Your new serverlist path has been saved!");
       this.OpenServerlist();
   }
}

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lag between attack/skills good on local server, but if server online and play from other computer, the lag between attack/skills still there, any one know how to fix this bug??

does the character stop and stays still between skills/attack? if no then your referring to the collision bug that i yet to have fixed if meaning you attack the mob and yet theres no damage shown thats the collision bug not lag

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
does the character stop and stays still between skills/attack? if no then your referring to the collision bug that i yet to have fixed if meaning you attack the mob and yet theres no damage shown thats the collision bug not lag

yes the character stay still/stop after first attack and have to wait few seconds to launch another attack, do you know what cause of this? if in localhost i have no this problem, only online server have this problem.

Reaction score
While cracking i can see the Launcher Source code and edit it.
Code:
// cTlauncher.MainWindow
private void _btnSaveServerlist_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{
   string text = this._inputServerlist.Text;
   if (this._inputServerlist.Text.Length != 46)
   {
       MessageBox.Show("To prevent file corruption, length of url must be exact 46 characters long!", "ERROR", MessageBoxButton.OK);
   }
   else
   {
       this.SaveServerlist();
       MessageBox.Show("Your new serverlist path has been saved!");
       this.GUI_Log("Your new serverlist path has been saved!");
       this.OpenServerlist();
   }
}

lol okay.. sory you only dissassmbled my launcher GUI !!!! and a c# net source ..is easy cause IL code...^^
the 46 char max !!! is to prevent the ctgame.clf file not to be overwritten with wrong hex bytes on saving teh serverlist file back ...

as i said...
ctlauncher.exe is only a GUI !!!!
ctagme.clf > tera-game.exe or the original client\tl.exe (unpacked)

our real launcher file iss the ctgame.clf (tl.exe) > there we have a hex string with the serverlist in there!!!
(to the 1000x IT IS AN EXECUTABLE FILE !!! WRONG HEX EDIT ON A EXECUTABLE FILE = CORRUPT DATA !!! )

maybe you had luck .. caus on your screen i saw you had this 2E 00 00 at the end thats cause it worked...
but editing the ctlauncher.lft with the button function only opens the way that you can rewrite your string over 46 chars.. but
like i found out in 1-2 posts before .. the "2E 00 00" marks the end .. of the path
but if you write longer string over this "FF FF FF FF" or "add/remove" bytes before this psoition ...
or when you dont add the 2e 00 00 the file wil be corrupt...

you only removed the length you can write .with the gui .
but you didnt crack anything.. . cause if you write more lines over the "FF FF"
IT WILL CRASH !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have tested this on my pc and on my dedicated server also and there wasnt any lag anymore dont know how you have it check your connection maybe your lagging all

yes the character stay still/stop after first attack and have to wait few seconds to launch another attack, do you know what cause of this? if in localhost i have no this problem, only online server have this problem.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have tested this on my pc and on my dedicated server also and there wasnt any lag anymore dont know how you have it check your connection maybe your lagging all

my connection are good, one more thing, the still no character save, each time i relog, the character back to level 1, i am using your release, and i see on this thread there are others have same character save problem, may be you upload the wrong files? have you check?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you.I am a fresh man.
Can you show me how to start the website?
After I start the GameServer.exe
the fouth step , how to do? 4. goto and register an account
when I input the local website, it doesnot work.
QQ截图20140211120110 - Tera Server 1725 EMU compiled version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
have you heard about a webserver? do you know what that is?

does apache mean anything to you more then just a helicopter how about the port 80?

and last question where do you think sites reside?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ops, It means I need to use apache start the webservie first ?..?
Like the old version using the service2go?
I wil learn this.
If I set 80 port then will show this.

QQ截图20140211131107 - Tera Server 1725 EMU compiled version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been playing with the files for some time, and I finally arrived after the intro video. but then this warning shows on console:

EXCEPTION OCCURRED
System.ArgumentException: You have specified an invalid column ordinal.
en MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetFieldValue(Int32 index, Boolean checkNull)
en MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetString(Int32 i)
en Data.DAO.AccountDAO.LoadAccount(String username) en d:\TeraEmulator_1725-master\Tera_Emulator_1725\GameServer\Data\DAO\AccountDAO.cs:línea 55
en Tera.Services.AccountService.Authorized(IConnection connection, String accountName) en d:\TeraEmulator_1725-master\Tera_Emulator_1725\GameServer\Services\AccountService.cs:línea 16
en Communication.Logic.AccountLogic.TryAuthorize(IConnection connection, String accountName, String session) en d:\TeraEmulator_1725-master\Tera_Emulator_1725\GameServer\Communication\Logic\AccountLogic.cs:línea 16
en Network.Client.CpRequestAuth.Process() en d:\TeraEmulator_1725-master\Tera_Emulator_1725\GameServer\Network\Packets\ClientPackets\CpRequestAuth.cs:línea 24
en Network.ARecvPacket.Process(Connection connection) en d:\TeraEmulator_1725-master\Tera_Emulator_1725\GameServer\Network\ARecvPacket.cs:línea 25

Would you please point me what I've done wrong? The database works, the login process works, but when I get to the part where the game graphics begin, it just stops with black screen, with some ambiental sound. No button feedback noises AFAIK (dunno if there are any of them).

Thank you for your hard work!

Reaction score
seems you got that not "null" error...
goto your mysql database...
seems at account > should be UiSettings...
its empty... add 0 .... or 00
same if you created a char
look at characters uisetting .. do the same...

seems theres with some launcher/server some missing string...
on acc/char creation adds nothing to that Sql table/row and on a later try on log in you get some error from server that it cant be null or empty...

EXCEPTION OCCURRED
en MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetFieldValue(Int32 index, Boolean checkNull)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, ty first.
I download the 98%version recently. But it hard for fresh man.I try to learn it by myself.
In the last version. I noticed that u use the Server2Go. I try to follow u steps and set it. But I have no mind on it.I think I still do not connect the sqldatebase with the web service. Can u give me some sugestion?
I copy the www folder and how to edit it , which php?
When I start it the Server2Go it show this.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'could not find driver' in D:\Back\tera-emu_pkg030913\package\Server2Go_1725\htdocs\www\core\connect\database.php:9 Stack trace:
#0 D:\Back\tera-emu_pkg030913\package\Server2Go_1725\htdocs\www\core\connect\database.php(9): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'root', 'tianfang')
D:\Back\tera-emu_pkg030913\package\Server2Go_1725\htdocs\www\core\init.php(3): require('D:\Back\tera-em...')
D:\Back\tera-emu_pkg030913\package\Server2Go_1725\htdocs\www\index.php(2): require('D:\Back\tera-em...')
{main} thrown in D:\Back\tera-emu_pkg030913\package\Server2Go_1725\htdocs\www\core\connect\database.php on line 9

Then I use the Apche+php+mysql establish a localhost, it still have the same problem. Because I have no experience about the SQL statement. Could help me?
question1 - Tera Server 1725 EMU compiled version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
seems you got that not "null" error...
goto your mysql database...
seems at account > should be UiSettings...
its empty... add 0 .... or 00
same if you created a char
look at characters uisetting .. do the same...

seems theres with some launcher/server some missing string...
on acc/char creation adds nothing to that Sql table/row and on a later try on log in you get some error from server that it cant be null or empty...

EXCEPTION OCCURRED

It doesn't work either... The table was okay. I paste you the image wich also shows the hex values. Everything is as specified on the guides (I took the revision, so I work with the login server thing). Thanks for your work!

<<WRONG CAPTION. EDITED TO AVOID CONFUSION >>

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
solved......

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, when i start the launcher i can register, login... but when i hit play nothing happens. Any way to solve this? ty :)

Reaction score
if you click on login and nothing happens....
connection error...
maybe no connection to the sql satabase or else...

if you click on play button and nothing happens..
take a look... is there a little square 30x30px in the middle of the screen than dissapears...
seems you have some error with the serverlist than...

i updated now my loginserver/launcher
ill upload the new version in a few hours i think...

adding some more log infos.. when errors and else occur..
the most problems should than be fixxed and more clear with error messages.. than the current launcher ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi at first thank you for this nice Release.
But i have a little Problem,all working fine.But on starting cTstarter.exe looking for Updates.
Then i become Message Version File not found,Version Missmatch.
Thank you for your Help

Back