Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera Server 1725 EMU compiled version

Reaction score
cTstarter.exe uses web check for launcher version...
you have an old version .. check your tera folder you should have some ctlauncher.ctf rename it to ctlauncher.exe and start this one its the launcher without update check...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you click on login and nothing happens....
connection error...
maybe no connection to the sql satabase or else...

if you click on play button and nothing happens..
take a look... is there a little square 30x30px in the middle of the screen than dissapears...
seems you have some error with the serverlist than...

i updated now my loginserver/launcher
ill upload the new version in a few hours i think...

adding some more log infos.. when errors and else occur..
the most problems should than be fixxed and more clear with error messages.. than the current launcher ..

wow the new version is ready for release now? u are so great man, awesome!

Reaction score
sry had not much time to complete this weekend..
have to add the databse, account check and response message now..
but i have a ready sql database maanagment system from my current working gameserver(2406)
some copy & paste work todo.. and one ore 2 edits should be ready beginning this week...

i do for the current system now some edits so it will work with 1725 and the updated version...
hope that version will clean all connection errors then...
and wil be more informative to fix them self ..
most questions in the forum are fo login prob@now...

better to take a few days longer as to have problem connections for some days^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sry had not much time to complete this weekend..
have to add the databse, account check and response message now..
but i have a ready sql database maanagment system from my current working gameserver(2406)
some copy & paste work todo.. and one ore 2 edits should be ready beginning this week...

i do for the current system now some edits so it will work with 1725 and the updated version...
hope that version will clean all connection errors then...
and wil be more informative to fix them self ..
most questions in the forum are fo login prob@now...

better to take a few days longer as to have problem connections for some days^^

you will release the new version this weekend?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can we play only with login server and launcher? most npc like flight master and teleporter doesnt spawn on last version, know how to fix this? and the aiming system are error too

Reaction score
i think you havent read right
i only release a new loginserver and launcher (fixxed with the known connection problems and serverlist i hope)
this version will work with old 1725 and the following editions too!

the new gameserver 2406 isnt released yet and is far from a release...
i started only with the ingame packets now.. and have to do first some player stats and the upcoming functions and opcodes
then npcs and else..

the version you are talking i think is the current 1725... only working version!
npc, flight and other items you can add for yourself through the data\bin files in the gameserver folder...
how find out for yourself its enough information and tools in the forum!

aiming and attack bug will be present till anyone will fix them in the source, i ll not do this on that version anymore!
the only version i am working on will be my current 2406!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant log in game, i have tried everything but using the new launcher and loginserver it says registration is successful but it doesn't log anything in the database. When i check accounts table in navicat its empty, i cant think of what to do as of this point. am i missing something? the config files on this emulator are pretty straight forward so i dont see why it isnt working. Btw i used the new sql file for the database so that isn't the issue......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
checked the root user permissions all is intact i even added privileges for the tera database and still cant create an account and if i add it manually i still get auth_failed

Update: Managed to get it to authenticate but only if i manually add the account, registration still isn't working now i get the grey square then the game exits.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting a lovely error via the Patcher/Launcher - ERROR: Could not start the game, The specified Excutable is not a vaild application for this OS Platform. On Win7Ult64 bit. Any advice? Apart from that everything seems to be working fine! Could it be that im using the EU Tera Client?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry for the ask.
what is the last for tera server files ? where do i find or download it?
sorry for my bad english and thx u !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for the ask.
what is the last for tera server files ? where do i find or download it?
sorry for my bad english and thx u !!

Ive been trying with the EU client, gets the splash screen and wont go any futher. I presume we need a older version. Tried looking for it but, cant get it =/ Anyone got any suggestions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening I have a problem in my rev tera online after purchasing the skill to class whenever I leave the game and return the skill disappeared how can I solve this. I'm using the rev Tera_Emu_Source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this emulator going to get far? im thinking it would have been way easier to write an emulator from java source like aion. atleast we would be able to fully customize the server and it would make fixing it a lot easier

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rather noob question I changed the .xml files and it doesnt seem to update the .exe how do i update the .exe so that it runs properly here is a picture of the cmd just incase
danuta - Tera Server 1725 EMU compiled version - RaGEZONE Forums

Back