Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TeraEasy - Ready Server Files Installer & Manager V1.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I've set the path manually in the .bat, for future reference if that's the persons issue, their cmd that the server runs in will be spammed with "'java' isn't known as an executable command" or something along those lines.

43745f6e35c3afe305c24f71b574b36e - TeraEasy - Ready Server Files Installer & Manager V1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

I've since gotten the site to load properly after switching it to wamp and editing database.php to fit a the password, but the same issue is still persistent with the server log.

Post your problem Here

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Post your problem Here

Hey there so i am having some difficulties wit this pack how do i make my character admin because when i goto my phpmyadmin i change the isgm to 1 and then i restart the server then i log back in and nothing has changed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ip is your local ip, public ip as well if you forward the port.
I am trying to connect using my vps, maybe the client is not compatible with this server, I did not find where to put the vps ip in the configuration files. Do you know which client for this server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am trying to connect using my vps, maybe the client is not compatible with this server, I did not find where to put the vps ip in the configuration files. Do you know which client for this server?

To change the ip if its on a vps, you change it through the serverlist file and you link your launcher to that serverlist url, and this client version should be 1725, i think.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To change the ip if its on a vps, you change it through the serverlist file and you link your launcher to that serverlist url, and this client version should be 1725, i think.
I'm using the 1725 Europe client, but it does not connect to this server with this client, on another server I have it connects, but this seems to be more fixed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using the 1725 Europe client, but it does not connect to this server with this client, on another server I have it connects, but this seems to be more fixed.

after looking at my old client I use to use for this, its

$Revision: NAEU-17.3204 $SrcRegVer: 21323GoldVer: 21323ReleaseName: NAEU-17.3204ReleaseDate: 2012-08-02 11:04:10 +0900ClientRevision: 222549ShareRevision: 222549ReleaseDataRevision: 21253

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after looking at my old client I use to use for this, its

$Revision: NAEU-17.3204 $SrcRegVer: 21323GoldVer: 21323ReleaseName: NAEU-17.3204ReleaseDate: 2012-08-02 11:04:10 +0900ClientRevision: 222549ShareRevision: 222549ReleaseDataRevision: 21253

I am using the server in my vps, I got the client you mentioned, and so far perfect, if you have some update of this server or some more updated for a current client, please send me links. If you use this same server, let me know which bugs you have found, I know that GM commands are not all functional.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am trying to login but when I hit "login", nothing happens. I've tried running teraLauncher.exe as a admin and I know everything else is working because webpage and server both say they are working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ntnVB2d - TeraEasy - Ready Server Files Installer & Manager V1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

A ready to use Server Files Installer ,With A Manager.

Tutorial :

Just Install & Run :)

7RZwHX0 - TeraEasy - Ready Server Files Installer & Manager V1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Fixes :

StartGameServer.Bat Fix :

How to fix :
Method 1 :
Just download the fixed version of
StartGameServer.Bat From

or
And And put it into "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraEasy"
if you have changed TeraEasy Path or its not in "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraEasy"
For any reason Use Method 2

Method 2 :
Right Click on The " StartGameServer.Bat "
And Set The Path to the installed java folder change the path to the correct folder

SET PATH="[Where You Installed TeraEasy]\TeraEasy\Java\jre7\bin";
ex :SET PATH="C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraEasy\Java\jre7\bin";

SET JAVA_HOME="[Where You Installed TeraEasy]\TeraEasy\Java\jre7"
ex : SET JAVA_HOME="C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraEasy\Java\jre7"

7RZwHX0 - TeraEasy - Ready Server Files Installer & Manager V1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Downlaods :

TeraEasy_Web_comp_installer_1.0.exe

Special Thanks to @snkdemon

This Post Will Be Updated Often
Please report errors here

Guys Please Let me knows about errors ,and about what you need in the next updates.

Please tell me how to change the server localization?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: TeraEasy - Ready Server Files Installer & Manager V1.0

you can learn GM commands!!??--goto is not working

and also, if you change ISgm to 1, nothing happens! Admin rights don't work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need to know which launcher is the one to use for this server and where to download it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello

if you have a worm launch problem done restore Default password (root)

Back