Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there any guide how to see/edit Tera 3d Models?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know Aura Kingdom 3d models can be edited using nifskope/quickbms, is there a way to edit or to see 3d models on Tera files? TIA.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use my tool to view, export and import meshes in Tera. To edit something you will need to export it to fbx. Edit the fbx file in Maya or Max and import it back

yo thanks for answering ill try this one!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes u can update it because it just can open file old client, new client cant open. UE Viewer can export animation, ur tool i try export but can import it in 3ds max

Sorry, this won't work. UE Viewer is not designed to open new composite gpks since they are not exposed in the filesystem. I could add v.897/17 gpk support to the UE Viewer, but it will be useless since almost all 3D models are spread across these composite gpks.
I might add an animation export feature to my tool in the future tho.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Sorry, this won't work. UE Viewer is not designed to open new composite gpks since they are not exposed in the filesystem. I could add v.897/17 gpk support to the UE Viewer, but it will be useless since almost all 3D models are spread across these composite gpks.
I might add an animation export feature to my tool in the future tho.

I looking forward animation export feature from you

Upvote 0
Back