Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks you very much!! :)

I have one last problem, I've gone through the whole forum but the people who asked, just gave the shutdown to the repository and I understand it perfectly. I play the official tera game a couple of years ago and I liked the game too much, I work as a web support. These things interest me and I want to be able to contribute something in this forum about the Tera, there are many people with a lot of knowledge and that is what I like most.

I do not know if you can help me, I try a thousand ways and I will continue trying but for now I can not compile the server. I leave captures of the error:

I'm not sure if it's a problem because of the java (Java 8) version.

I found this repository, the idea is to start with something and go investigate and fixing the bug`s

cmd_server_compile0 - [Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86 - RaGEZONE Forums cmd_server_compile1 - [Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86 - RaGEZONE Forums

Please, someone has some idea what might be going on.

Thanks & Best Regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back