Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86

~Hunter~
Reaction score
hi !

nice thread have to say ...:)

i compile and it seems to work fine only i NO have launcher in that BUILDER/bin after did.. it is just empty===
so what now

do only need Game to start??

~Hunter~
Reaction score
ok.. i got it run but after i create char and say finish for login looks like that...

also seems as no template monster and more cant find log file for showing..;D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dragganta
Have you edited your hibernate.cfg.xml file in conf folder? You need to put host, name, account and password for your mysql database here.
There is no log file by default, but these warning messages says that there are duplicated spawns and that there are spawns with creatures that does not exists. If you will modify your .bat file to insert console to log file then it will have 100kB of text after server start :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how come u didnt share the full servers directly instead of this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how come u didnt share the full servers directly instead of this?
Because this server is a development server, which means it gets updated regularly and it's not complete yet. Therefore I made this tutorial so everyone can test out the development phase.

i dont understand the step 4 and how to do it?
What exactly don't you understand? The command prompt navigation? What?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
BTW,,,I just finished ur compiling server files on my work computer.....If i back to home,,,I just copy Terabuilder folder to my home computer and then start it then it will be working fine? or i still need 1 more time of ur tutorial on my home computer again?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
zoraswe - [Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86 - RaGEZONE Forums

is that success?

I stopped at "start in server in 32 sec"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can u tell me why? i have followed ur steps to do it....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't tell you what u did wrong, but you certainly did something wrong. Your 32 seconds is definetly to long, my server is starting in 3 seconds, sometimes faster. So this is definetly a failure.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If i used 1725 client to log in then says " unknown packet with id 0xc644"

If i used NA client then didnt see the server list,,,,just black screen with mouse and then close by itself..

what happeded?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a joke man. If you see server started in, in my mind that mean it's ok.
I thought the message was clear enough...

His server is not very powerfull, that's probably why it take 32 seconds to start.

Angelis.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got that this was a joke, that is why i posted that. ;)
tedchow
I don't know if NA client works, espiecially because it was updated recently. You should use newest EU client. Also if you use modified launcher then you need to be sure that webserver with serverlist.uk in running.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
my web server is working...........but i am afraid i cannot update EU client to the later version like my current NA client since the TERA have blocked our Asian countries' IPs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i setup the server but i got another problem,i cant download the tera eu client.Their website give bad giveaway,so if anyone can post tera eu setup.exe i'll be glad,thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@janko86

dont try,,they have blocked some areas' IPs....even though u r using proxy....

Back