Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@janko86

I have tested,,and it didnt work...or maybe i didnt update or something else...I dont know...

I still cannot see the server list,,only can see black sccreen and a mouse and then close

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It will not work with newest NA client. It will work with 2506 client, when newest NA client is 2604.

~Hunter~
Reaction score
me have same after i compile and all set i del old tera mysql put fresh one but everytime show me this

question do i have to manuell copy paste anything myown befor start server .. duno i look in game.lib and only one file is in it gnu******
and of corse compule say success.. at last so goes all was fine.. hahaha ummm hahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem understanding what you wrote, but I think that you don't know where is compiled server. You can find it in TeraBuilder\bin\game folder after you compile. After you successfully compile the only thing you need to do is to turn on MySQL server and eventually edit TeraBuilder\bin\game\conf\hibernate.cfg.xml file to match your user/password/database for mysql.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
HOW everything going on this file so far?? everything is working good??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me have same after i compile and all set i del old tera mysql put fresh one but everytime show me this

question do i have to manuell copy paste anything myown befor start server .. duno i look in game.lib and only one file is in it gnu******
and of corse compule say success.. at last so goes all was fine.. hahaha ummm hahaha
I have no idea what you're talking about, try again when you're sober ;)

~Hunter~
Reaction score
i give ya sober..

noo.. i forgot quote it befor.. thats all
was try explain all my compile was succes but if start server say this same on picture

serverstart.PNG - [Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86 - RaGEZONE Forums builder.PNG - [Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
took me 10 minutes to read the tutorial and 10 more minutes to set it up server works perfectly waiting on the game to download
my questions is how stable those files are? can you really play normally with them?
can anybody share the features that are 100% coded?
thank you :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I just update the new one on here...

and my emu shows lots of " Can't find template for creature with id xxxxxxxxxxx"

how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tedchow
Spend some time and create/add missing creatures / items / everything else.
@Pincher
This project is still is early development and it have few working things:

• Connect to server
  • Disconnect from server
  • Create character
  • Delete character
  • Move
  • Attack
Also campfires, potions and skill learning from items works. However in svn, that you downloaded, there is only 7 items (1 potion, 2 campfires and 4 charms), so you need to add more by yourself.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@devcod
You are right. The main page of the project contains a working features (it's not 100% complete but i will take time to maintain it).
I am still looking for people working on data (since i am on code google i can accept more peoples)

Angelis.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@devcod

i dont know how to create and add them....i thought the tutorial is included everything

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tedchow
Spend some time and create/add missing creatures / items / everything else.
@Pincher
This project is still is early development and it have few working things:

• Connect to server
  • Disconnect from server
  • Create character
  • Delete character
  • Move
  • Attack
Also campfires, potions and skill learning from items works. However in svn, that you downloaded, there is only 7 items (1 potion, 2 campfires and 4 charms), so you need to add more by yourself.

thanks mate never played tera before
thanks for the info tho :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay guys. "Can't find template for creature with id" and spawn duplication messages are not critical. If console says "Server started in xx seconds", then it means that server started successfully, it does not means that you can login for sure (because you need to change database user/password/dbname).
@Dragganta
Your screenshoot have "BUILD SUCCESS" message so everything is good. You can proceed with server setup.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
one more question,,,If u updated something without any notices,, and how did we know u update something else?

If u are going to update something,,should we just need to do the tutorial again and then done?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What exactly don't you understand about step 4?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Navigate to the folder you checked out the source in with the command prompt by typing cd
and then the path to the source.
(path to checked out source)\TeraBuilder
Press enter and then type:
mvn clean compile package"

I dont get that, I didnt understand what to do, can you make it clearer please? :/:

Back