Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Compiling Java emulator by Angelis86

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
STEP 4 means...........open "RUN" and type "CMD"into WINDOWS 7 or research "CMD" in WINDOWS 8........and then typing cd and ur path,,,,,

for example: ur TeraBuilder is in c:\tera\TeraBuilder,,,,,,,,,,,then u have to type "cd c:\tera\TeraBuilder" into ur CMD!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
STEP 4 means...........open "RUN" and type "CMD"into WINDOWS 7 or research "CMD" in WINDOWS 8........and then typing cd and ur path,,,,,

for example: ur TeraBuilder is in c:\tera\TeraBuilder,,,,,,,,,,,then u have to type "cd c:\tera\TeraBuilder" into ur CMD!!!
Couldn't have said it better.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, in my version compiled right now, the bar don't show skills, nor i can add skills to it, plus the avatar weapon is not working and the instance matching too but this is useless i think.

Do you know them will be fixed?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, very nice tutorial but... i have a problem :)

I did all ur steps, my server is running but when i use launch.bat, after writing my username, password and language nothing happens, the game launches normally if i use the oficial launcher, but i cant make it work with ur launcher, any ideas??

Sorry for my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server with list.uk is down. You can download modified launcher . Instead to use Angelis86 server with list.uk it uses free web hosting, so I can't provide any warranty for how long it will work. If you want 100% uptime and guarantee of security you must use own server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server with list.uk is down. You can download modified launcher . Instead to use Angelis86 server with list.uk it uses free web hosting, so I can't provide any warranty for how long it will work. If you want 100% uptime and guarantee of security you must use own server.

It Works!! thx but.. then... what i have to do to use my own server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to edit your launcher. You can find tutorial here. Instead of external you can use localhost or 127.0.0.1, so you don't need to have ports forwarded. If you want to allow anyone outside of your home network to connect then you need to have external ip and forwarded ports (80 for webserver and 7811 for server). Also instead using list.uk given in thread you can use . Version in tutorial contains '=' symbols that should not be there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this working on latest EU client now? i'd been able to connect to my localhost when it was pre-reaper client(i don't know what version it exactly is) now that it's updated with latest EU, i can only get to serverlist with modified launcher devcod linked up there, nothing happens when i click connect then i click refresh, the server disappears from the list. what do i have to try?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need to edit your launcher. You can find tutorial here. Instead of external you can use localhost or 127.0.0.1, so you don't need to have ports forwarded. If you want to allow anyone outside of your home network to connect then you need to have external ip and forwarded ports (80 for webserver and 7811 for server). Also instead using list.uk given in thread you can use . Version in tutorial contains '=' symbols that should not be there.

Thx so much, im going to try now :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please make a Tutorial with Video.. For me who have no clue with cmd i need a video for it :x

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this work with US Tera from Enmasse website? Because I am unable to download EU Tera from the link you posted or the official website. It says domain not found.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If not undertan about step 4 this very simple tutorial for u :
OK my location server file at : D:\khusus\Tera2\trunk\TeraBuilder

1. Alt + R
2. Typing CMD
3. D:
4. "dir" Without " , now u can see all folder directory at your drive D:
5. cd khusus
6. cd Tera2
7. cd trunk
8. cd TeraBuilder
9. mvn clean compile package
10. waiting proses until done ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make video ? pls

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have not set user / password / database to mysql. Please do it, and it should work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now all is correct.. and server stop in 3 seg..help pls xD ty

C:\Users\Kamil\Desktop\Tera server\TeraBuilder\bin\game>java -cp ./lib/*;TeraGam
e.jar com.angelis.tera.game.MainGame
==================================================================-[ Services ]
ConfigService started
ObjectIDService started
DatabaseService started
Loaded 55 quests !
Loaded 60 experiences !
Loaded 9 base stats !
Loaded 7 player race skills !
Loaded 9 player class skills !
Loaded 9 player items sets !
Loaded 91 creature spawns !
Loaded 106 creature templates !
Loaded 57 creature drops !
Loaded 17 gather spawns !
Loaded 1 gather drops !
Loaded 154 item templates !
XMLService started
ChatService started
AccountService started
PlayerService started
Initiated XMLMapper: com.angelis.tera.game.domain.mapper.xml.QuestMapper
QuestService started
ItemService started
AdminService started
UserService started
ThreadPoolService started
WorldService started
StorageService started
Initiated XMLListDatabaseMapper: com.angelis.tera.game.domain.mapper.xml.Creatur
eSpawnMapper
Initiated XMLListDatabaseMapper: com.angelis.tera.game.domain.mapper.xml.GatherM
apper
SpawnService started
DialogService started
RequestService started
VisibleService started
I18nService started
CraftService started
GatherService started
Initiated XMLListDatabaseMapper: com.angelis.tera.game.domain.mapper.xml.Creatur
eDropMapper
Initiated XMLListDatabaseMapper: com.angelis.tera.game.domain.mapper.xml.GatherD
ropMapper
DropService started
BaseStatService started
SkillService started
MountService started
Server is now running with 1 accept processor(s) and 3 read/write processor(s)
NetworkService started
=================================================================-[ Launching ]
Server started in 3 seconds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server started - it means that it is running and you should be able to log in.

Back