Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hi all new sever

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need some help with my tera sever if there someone out there hit me up if you like to get my my sever pm me i will send you the link

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guessing your using the 1725 build, should also give credit to the person you got the website files from, both of them.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah you're correct they did a really good job with the website I just modified a little

as for the server it is Tera-Shock Java-Server Rev. 218413 thanks to just have some minor issues with the GM shop crafting benches meet around like their mobs Mount not working things like that just need to be fix but all in all the sever is good thanks to all who built it but if there is anyone out there would like to help I'll be awesome just want to build a server that everyone wants to get in have fun and enjoy

so I got asked for some help on my server I'm willing to pay someone to help me fix my server get it working properly and this man come from
he said to me he will do the work for half the price up front and half after as I was saying going to send it he's turned around and told me he wants me to send it as a friend or family member which if I do that I can't cancel it if he doesn't do the job no he looked it from my side I'm thinking I pay him he runs away I lose money he has nothing to lose i have my money to loss no one in the world pays for a job to be done before it's done

no one in the world pays for a job to be done before it's done

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why you don't do by yourself if you have alot time to think how to fix it or search by your own beside you know how to setup you know how to fix if you recruite some coder you are not on the right section go here instead

Team Recruitment

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
About the mounts(and few others)... I remember somewhere in the Release section is the fix. I posted a tera shock source with mount fixed and...another user (i think...cant remember) posted just a few xmls fixing some issues in the server. That should be in the Tera shock thread and the xmls in an independent thread... Take a look over the section ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have added it mounts to my game but I can't figure out how to summon them I have looked online and I can't find out how to get the gm shop to work is there some one willing to give me a some help

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have added it mounts to my game but I can't figure out how to summon them I have looked online and I can't find out how to get the gm shop to work is there some one willing to give me a some help
To summon the mounts you must add it to the server source code. You must link the skill to the item inside the core. About the shop i couldnt help. I never got interested on it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i juat started learning never done this be forif someone has a server that's mostly functioning in private message me the link if that's cool

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have mounts added it to the server source code is telling me I need to learn and upgrade still can't find out how to get the gm shop to work and the raids anyone got any other information on GM shop and NPCs any help would be appreciated thank you

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to get the dungeons to work on Tera-Shock Java-Server Rev. 218413 or have a server that has most things functioning on it cause of things missing from my server files

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
want to try my sever zhoumh.org come have some fun

want to try my sever zhoumh.org come have some fun

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we are now running to the server [h=3]World of Warcraft[/h]

Tera sever

Upvote 0
Back