Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQ] Current Opcode Scanner?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a working opcode scanner out there? I looked into old parts of the forums that dates like 6 months back and I believe the I_TELEPORT method doesn't work anymore with CE or even with using dll injection that relies on I_TELEPORT. Scanning for either NA/EU should be fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a working opcode scanner out there? I looked into old parts of the forums that dates like 6 months back and I believe the I_TELEPORT method doesn't work anymore with CE or even with using dll injection that relies on I_TELEPORT. Scanning for either NA/EU should be fine.

The opcode have changed.
Now they aren't stored with their name. Actually it's not possible to get all opcodes for a specific version. What you can do is to use the tera proxy (Meishu or calii one) and check the .map file. Some opcodes needed for modules are inside.

Upvote 0
Back