Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera shock client issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all so iv got the Teraeasy server working and iv got hold of the tera shock client and now im having a problem with launching the client when i try to launch the client it says "cannot find SSNL"

Please respond to this fairly soon and please help.

Reaction score
its not the wrong client
its the wrong launcher.. to start..^^ this message come when you run the original TL.exe file
we use a hacked/decrypted TL.exe always renamed as starter.exe
should be in the same folder if you downloaded it from somewhere here..^^
you only running the wrong file...

else wait.
i finished my neolauncher today to work with my new CMS
i ll add a debug/edit mode to log in with any username/password without authentication...
so it should work with any server cause the real authorization comes at the serverlist screen..
i haveone or 2 more bugs to fix.. before i put a first beta release as download....
if you want w preview send me a pm i can send you the files but maybe with one ore 2 bugs...

Cje798B - Tera shock client issue - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not the wrong client
its the wrong launcher.. to start..^^ this message come when you run the original TL.exe file
we use a hacked/decrypted TL.exe always renamed as starter.exe
should be in the same folder if you downloaded it from somewhere here..^^
you only running the wrong file...

else wait.
i finished my neolauncher today to work with my new CMS
i ll add a debug/edit mode to log in with any username/password without authentication...
so it should work with any server cause the real authorization comes at the serverlist screen..
i haveone or 2 more bugs to fix.. before i put a first beta release as download....
if you want w preview send me a pm i can send you the files but maybe with one ore 2 bugs...

Cje798B - Tera shock client issue - RaGEZONE Forums
Sent you a pm

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you send me the preview please

Also i downloaded the client file from http://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-shock-client-mirror-1068783/ that post

Also can you send me the hacked/decrypt version of TL.exe

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Can you send me the preview please

Also i downloaded the client file from http://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-shock-client-mirror-1068783/ that post

Also can you send me the hacked/decrypt version of TL.exe

for now try this...
no website authorization you can login with any username/password but has to be known by the server
else you cant login after server selection!

Install Xampp or another webserver (needed for serverlist)
-put the htdocs folder into Xampp\
it contains the serverlist files, you only need to edit them if your gameserver is not running on the same machine then change the IP adress

-put the starter.exe and starter-tera_local.bat into your TERA\Client\
folder

you can edit the starter-tera_local.bat with any editor/notepad
if you want to change something...
for now it is set to
user=test
password=test (MD5Crypted)
serverlist on localhost/127.0.0.1
language= german (to change that edit >> -serverlist:h**p://127.0.0.1/server/serverlist.de << only the ending "de" to "uk" (english) or "fr" (french)

else dont change anything...

run the game with the
starter-tera_local.bat
(if you done everything right)

the Website and Launcher ( i have to remove first some things ... not for public)
before sending them out..

Upvote 0
Back