Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tera webpage giving error help!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am currently running the newest version of Wamp. Everything has ran smoothly until now. I have gotten the localhost figured out and got the Tera webpage to load. But when i go to make an account its throwing an error:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'PasswordRecovery' doesn't have a default value

Someone help me. I know this is probably an easy fix so im over-looking it. But i cant seem to find out why its doing this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is what im seeing

[/IMG]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
go to Browse > select the account and insert in the account > password recovery -> 0 or NULL

or check under Structure > PasswordRecovery > Edit > Standard > Select NULL

sry i dont have the old page on my sql database anymore
but you have to set the PasswordRecovery field to a Standard Value like 0 or Null
it can not be empty!!! thats why you get this error...

or you can fix it in the sql file too
its some error in the sql table you imported ..
search the line with the passwordrecovery field add , default value..xxx
look at some other entries there like default value , null copy and paste it to the passrecovery field
and import the sql file again...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the help!!!! Sorry for being such a noob lol

I ran into another problem. I now cant get my game launcher to work. The server loads just fine. The launcher just wont let me log in

Upvote 0
Back