Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

10 suprising facts about google

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is actually quite interesting. I knew that Yahoo turned down the chance to buy Google but I'm glad they never bought it! I also love how Google have those secret features within the search engine and on YouTube

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I suggest watching their other videos too. Like about North Korea's current leader. No one knows his Date of birth. He was either born in 1985 or 1986.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, probably because at that time Yahoo was more at the spotlight until people started to discover Google slowly.

Why even bother buying your contenders if they are not even close enough to surpass.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yup PX50 said it. Google was almost nothing back in '97. I know that if I would've been offerd google at that time I wouldn't have botherd.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
#7 fact , Google doesn't use lawnmovers to cut its grass .. :thumbup:
In 2009 , they rented 200 goats to chow down on the grass at their HQ .. :D: Awesome !

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think the C.E.O. was drunk.... but hey , it worth it. He fed 200 goats , and yet he had his lawn clean.

yeah .. I think the C.E.O. love green (plant / neutral)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow some things that i just didn't knew about Google.

Back