Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Counter]The "why us girls are better then you guys" list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
'Ohh I broke a nail!!!'

WHO GIVES A duck o.o

Don't say your greater because you can bear children, your goddamn helpless when your pregnant.

Take a good nutshot if you want some real pain. I'm talking a full on boot...THAT is real pain.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
See....topics like these will only produce wars

FACT: You know, kicking a girl in the vagina is just as painful according to my female science teacher
Anyways, both females and males have pro's and cons so lets just leave it at that...

Reaction score
darkrayne said:
To Foxdemon Only:
So... you're saying that because men don't have to go threw a time of pain and all that junk on a regular basis that makes them better? And yet... to some men pain equals greatness doesn't it? Sports example: "He got tackled by 50 men at once and landed in the hospital for two weeks straight because of all the broken bones, but as soon as they let him go he went and began playing that same afternoon!"

Aren't you condradicting yourself by saying that?

And what about child bearing? Hee hee, I'd like to see a man try and go threw that! ^_^ (You do realize that a majority of men faint when they have to even watch it IRL. And I don't mean holding the girls hand and looking the other way because they're afraid they're going to faint if they look.)
End

pwned tbh

NoPeace - out

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
shift said:
'Ohh I broke a nail!!!'

WHO GIVES A F*** o.o

Don't say your greater because you can bear children, your goddamn helpless when your pregnant.

Take a good nutshot if you want some real pain. I'm talking a full on boot...THAT is real pain.
First of all, Shift... I was not talking to you. But now I am.

Second, most women I know don't complain about broken nails unless it's bleeding severely. And then all they do is just ask where you keep the band aids and go to fix it up. The only reason you hear about the girls who complain when they break a nail is just that... they COMPLAIN. Loudly. It annoys me, too.

Third, most of us are not helpless when we're pregnant. I have yet to see a helpless pregnant women unless she's had to have her legs and arms amputated. (And then if you make her mad she'll probably roll after you and bite you multiple times.) They're all most like easily angered rhinos. Pregnant women will and have killed before for because of unreasonable things. (They have difficulty thinking straight.) The only reason most people go out of their way to appease pregnant people is because they don't feel like dying (or they're just nice).

Fourth, does the pain from a nut shot last a full day like most pregnancies (which can and frequently will last well over a day or at least close to it). NOTE! I am NOT saying they don't hurt as much as or even more then having something the size of a bowling ball squeeze out of a tiny hole that isn't as flexible as you might like to think... I'm just saying the pain normally doesn't last as long.

Fifth, has anyone ever died because they got kicked with even a metal boot in their privates? Do you have any idea what the death rate is for people who encounter trouble with their pregnancy? It is not very low. It is lower then it was in the past, but there are still a ton of deaths.

And finally, whereas I can see where you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back