Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Defying Physics

Reaction score
The following images look like they defy physics. Almost impossible to do stuff, or you just have to be the luckiest guy on the planet to do just that.

Mucski - Defying Physics - RaGEZONE Forums

Which one do you think it is the best?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VGWXWSA - Defying Physics - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, does it matter what he does exactly? It's just that the rubber ring just moves aside when he dives and pops up. I don't see it as something fascinating,

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Well, does it matter what he does exactly? It's just that the rubber ring just moves aside when he dives and pops up. I don't see it as something fascinating,

He goes through the rubber ring... It doesn't move aside, his body goes through it. If you don't find it fascinating, why comment on it, comment on something you do. Positives over negatives.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
None of these images defy physics, they're all logical. I don't want to explain them but it's really simple. Physics cannot be defied unless the sources of your information that you've learned Physics from is retarded. Therefore all these images don't defy physics, but are rather odd, in terms of either image manipulation or just common logic.

Reaction score
None of these images defy physics, they're all logical. I don't want to explain them but it's really simple. Physics cannot be defied unless the sources of your information that you've learned Physics from is retarded. Therefore all these images don't defy physics, but are rather odd, in terms of either image manipulation or just common logic.

And just how many people do you think would have visited this thread with a title as "Special person people don't know what defying physics is" or "Common Logic"? Do you ever have fun in your life? I guess you don't enjoy any sci-fi, mystery movies, or a good old illusion show either.

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
science is awesome, nuff said.

Back