Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eminem high in an interview for Da Hip-Hop Witch

Reaction score
It's old very old at least 10 year old video.

And the poop he is saying is gay.

I don't know how to be more specific.​

Sorry you feel that way. I however don't think that videos get bad with time, and I don't think it's gay at all. The man was tripping balls and having fun with his friends.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sorry you feel that way. I however don't think that videos get bad with time, and I don't think it's gay at all. The man was tripping balls and having fun with his friends.

I can kind of see where he's coming from. Eminem drinking a weak beer and taking weak blunt hits, all while trying to imitate black people and calling himself a "cool white kid" and talking about how he did a bit of omg drugzzz and got sodomized by a chick in the projects comes off as supremely gay. If I wanted to watch a rapper 'trip balls' off a tiny joint and talk about stupid poop that happened to them at high school parties, I'd google Drake because as corny and awkward as he is, he can still sell the pretend rap life better than Marshall Mathers. I don't say that to poop on Eminem or his music, it's just that was extremely painful to watch.

Reaction score
I can kind of see where he's coming from. Eminem drinking a weak beer and taking weak blunt hits, all while trying to imitate black people and calling himself a "cool white kid" and talking about how he did a bit of omg drugzzz and got sodomized by a chick in the projects comes off as supremely gay. If I wanted to watch a rapper 'trip balls' off a tiny joint and talk about stupid poop that happened to them at high school parties, I'd google Drake because as corny and awkward as he is, he can still sell the pretend rap life better than Marshall Mathers. I don't say that to poop on Eminem or his music, it's just that was extremely painful to watch.
What does the color of his skin have to do with anything? He grew up in a 'black' neighborhood, so it's not really a big surprise he turned out like he did. You should watch Da Hip-Hop Witch and you will see how many rappers talk about this 'witch', none of them are being serious for Christ's sake. How do you know the blunt he smoked was weak? Why does it even matter? The reason I posted the thread is to show his reaction, cause I found it entertaining. Em has changed now though, he's off drugs forever, and he's matured.

Fine, that's your opinion, I don't agree with it, but I will have to respect it. I don't plan on continuing this argument.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Who said anything about an argument? What I'm getting at is that "Da Hip Hop Witch" is an old, super-low-budget movie with a 2.4 rottentomatoes rating to match and a reputation for being really unfunny and really hard to watch. So let's forget about Eminem and him being high in an interview for a sec and just focus on that scene. Most people when they see that don't think "classic Slim Shady," they think "where's the eye bleach?"

So to recap what I meant by the first post:
a) video was pleasant to watch like a broken glass enema
b) eminem was not high in this interview, and i feel misled

Last edited:
Reaction score
Who said anything about an argument? What I'm getting at is that "Da Hip Hop Witch" is an old, super-low-budget movie with a 2.4 rottentomatoes rating to match and a reputation for being really unfunny and really hard to watch. So let's forget about Eminem and him being high in an interview for a sec and just focus on that scene. Most people when they see that don't think "classic Slim Shady," they think "where's the eye bleach?"

So to recap what I meant by the first post:
a) video was pleasant to watch like a broken glass enema
b) eminem was not high in this interview, and i feel misled
Actually, what I was focusing on was this scene, and if you read the comments on that Youtube video you'd see that most of them are positive, so speak for yourself. I don't like the movie either, I think it's terrible. Though this scene is the only thing I like from it.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
a) If you think Eminem wasn't high or under the influence during this video, you yourself must be.
b) This is NOT serious. Eminem stated in a Flex interview in 07 he was just fking around on some Ecstacy.

Everybody has different taste. This may be stupid to you but it apparently is funny to Shawie. So leave him be ffs. I don't get why people like you have to jump down other peoples throats for the most stupid things and cause a huge shitstorm. I mean really grow the hell up. Nothing but a trouble causing troll pot stirrer.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd google Drake because as corny and awkward as he is, he can still sell the pretend rap life better than Marshall Mathers.

The difference is that Marshall isn't pretending :) He actually started from the bottom unlike Drake.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Justice For All said:
Everybody has different taste. This may be stupid to you but it apparently is funny to Shawie. So leave him be ffs. I don't get why people like you have to jump down other peoples throats for the most stupid things and cause a huge shitstorm. I mean really grow the hell up. Nothing but a trouble causing troll pot stirrer.

So when someone else has an opinion it's because "everybody has different taste" but when that other guy or I have a different opinion I'm "nothing but a trouble causing troll pot stirrer." Just lol. All I did was state what my take on the video was. If that's really worth getting upset over then de-rep me and move on. It's not like I was taking shots at OP or something, jesus.

Justice For All said:
a) If you think Eminem wasn't high or under the influence during this video, you yourself must be.

I guess it's relative. When I hear "X rapper high in an interview" I think of Lil Wayne off his mind on lean rambling about basketball, or Riff Raff doing lines and drinking a 40 of vodka while freestyling, not so much a couple of guys having a conversation over a blunt.

Aksel said:
The difference is that Marshall isn't pretending :) He actually started from the bottom unlike Drake.

Eminem is at least genuine about being a street rapper, whereas Drake just kind of tries his best to blend in with YMCMB. I definitely don't get that impression from the video though, if I were Marshall I'd be wishing that never showed up on youtube.

Back