REVISED SECTION RULES & POSTING GUIDELINES
These guidelines are in addition to the RaGEZONE Forum Rules.
When creating threads you should remember ;
When replying to threads you should remember ;
- to include the appropriate tag in the thread title. The tags (prefixes) are located in a drop-down menu next to the thread title input box
- if there is explicit content or content that may offend to manually add the appropriate tag e.g [18+]
- if a user feels a post is discriminatory against their race/religion/sexual orientation the offending post(s) will be removed and if required a warning/infraction given
- that if you are posting multiple images post them in one post only, until you hit the image limit
- if a moderator feels the thread merits being deleted then it will be deleted without notice
- that if the image is a re-post the thread will be deleted unless a sufficient amount of people haven't seen it
- posts that are short and sweet like "oh lol" or "hahahaha" will be deleted and classed as spam
- offensive (flame) posts will be removed and disciplinary action taken where necessary
- that this isn't a spam section and constant posting will be marked as spam and the approprite action will be taken against those who do
- that you can contribute to threads by sharing related images, but don't go overboard with them as it will look like you're spamming
- that you are in no position to question any action taken by a moderator. If a user is warned/infracted then you are not at liberty to question/discuss it
- that you have no authority to try taking matters into your own hands. If you feel someone is breaking a rule, use the report button and we will resolve the issue. If you don't it may result in both of you getting into trouble.
THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY GIVEN TIME WITHOUT WARNING. IT'S YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED WITH ALL SECTION RULES ON A REGULAR BASIS!
We reserve the right to remove any pictures, links, posts or threads as we see fit without notifying you or providing a reason. If you feel that we have unjustly removed your content, feel free to contact a super moderator or supervisor. We are sure they'll be more than happy to help you.
There might be a good few rules to adhere to but just remember that this section is all about fun, jokes and getting a few chuckles!