Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who is your favourite comedian?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I love watching comedians and comedy shows and want to find out your favourites.

My favourite has to be the one and only Jack Whitehall.

There is some swearing in the video.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Paul Foot.
And Russel Peters.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love watching comedians and comedy shows and want to find out your favourites.

My favourite has to be the one and only Jack Whitehall.

There is some swearing in the video.

My favorite comedian passed away last week.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I happen to favor Louis CK quite a bit. I have a pretty morbid, fucked up sense of humor, so I fall right in line as a big fan of his work. Any suggestions of comedians who are similar to CK in terms of his approach and style of humor would be great!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didi 's comedy show and Mr. Bean are my all time favourites...

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. Katt Williams -
"We got our soldiers fightin' gangsta niggaz, them terrorists is gangsters, how the duck you gonn' scare somebody that wanna die? you'll be like- Katt: I'll kill your mothafucken butt. Terrorist: Thank you very much"

2. George Lopez -
"You're not going to disney land; you wanna see a mouse? Go pull out the fridge. OH THERE HE GOES DID YOU SEE HIM?!?!"

3. Dave Chappelle -
"I saw a little baby on the corner sellin' weed. I said hey, baby! Stop selling weed, all right, you've got your whole life ahead of you." He goes, "F#ck you, wigga. I got kids to feed!"

Next 3 are Robin Williams, Kevin Hart and Gabriel Iglesias.

Back