Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Ralm Reborn - Online [Trailer] Fan-Made

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! I did this, and it's fresh from the oven :D Sorry for the crappy quality but, youtube is still working on the video post-processing it and all that cheesy stuff they do :>

But anyways here it is! Hope you enjoy it :D

Also comes to mention that I'm not a professional editor or anything like that so, excuse my lesser ways of editing the video :D the voice over is not me haha, I just found a library of trailers voice overs and I thought it would be awesome to put them together with the game, and 'for me' it turned out to be great! hehe.

Last edited:
f793
Reaction score
Good job mate, did you make those effects? Like light etc, they seem to be setup pretty well!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job mate, did you make those effects? Like light etc, they seem to be setup pretty well!

Thanks for watching and commenting, and yup buddy, Official effects and extras added by me were:

- Voice Over Trailer Fx
- Scene Transitions Video Fx
- Background Sountrack Added
- Replaced Original Audio so it maintains the Background Soundtrack focus :D

f793
Reaction score
You have great future bud! Keep us updated with the other games!

Back