Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

funny pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i've recently noticed that there are loads of piss funny pics on ebaumsworld.com

like this kid who seems to have had the crap beaten outta him, he's got a lumped eye and bits missing outta his head, someone's really give him a kicking and he's crying and poop, the caption;

OWNED

wkd !!! check it out

Reaction score
DrowninG said:
i've recently noticed that there are loads of piss funny pics on ebaumsworld.com

like this kid who seems to have had the crap beaten outta him, he's got a lumped eye and bits missing outta his head, someone's really give him a kicking and he's crying and poop, the caption;

atleast sum1 got sum joy out of it.

harsh:(

Reaction score
DrowninG said:

OWNED

wkd !!! check it out
:rofl: class

m00

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
a good site for random pics and stuff like that is :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for my first post on this impressive forum
i wish to give u all a good site

EDIT: my first post in a while :D