Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happened with [Joke/Pic/Vid] ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
When I was active at this forum, we had a small .. "tag" infront of the title of the topic. Like if it was a funny picture, it would be: "[Pic] Justin Bieber Fail" - Or something like that.

So why are people not doing this anymore?

HAARP
Reaction score
Simple, the users and mods just don't care anymore. Be grateful that most still post in the right section.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The sections were consolidated and that sort of raped the use of taggage (before tagging "video" in the video section was redundant so not many did it).

Tagging is definitely needed now though ;[ Sounds like we should start it as a new trend.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hah, I just noticed my post count. My theory is that.. people are just lazy.

Reaction score
I would be able to mod more if the higher ups would pay attention to their thread and reset my email. I have to reset it so I can change my damn password. I have no clue what it is right now so I can't do any moding actions...

EDIT: Oddly enough 5 minutes after posting this it got done. I can finally kick some member butt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back